Report NEP-TRA-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrei Govorun & Israel Marques & William Pyle, 2013. "The political roots of intermediated lobbying: evidence from Russian firms and business associations," HSE Working papers WP BRP 46/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Sergey Kadochnikov & Anna Fedyunina, 2013. "Export diversification in the product space and regional growth: Evidence from Russia," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1327, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Dec 2013.
- Chao, Caleb Fu-Cheng, 2013. "The formation of China's Mobile TV standards/regulations and for future sustainable development: Socio-technical translation process study for the China's Mobile TV standard," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88454, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Julan Du & Hongsheng Fang & Xiangrong Jin, 2013. "Chinese Political and Economic Governance System and the Imbalance between Consumption and Investment," Working Papers 232013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Ronald Inglehart & Roberto Foa & Eduard Ponarin & Christian Welzel, 2013. "Understanding the Russian malaise: The collapse and recovery of subjective well-being in post-communist Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 32/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Cvijanović, Drago & Subić, Jonel & Andrei, Jean, 2013. "Sustainable agriculture and rural development in terms of the republic of Serbia strategic goals realization within the Danube region. Achieving regional competitiveness," MPRA Paper 52472, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paola Subacchi, 2013. "Expanding Beyond Borders : The Yen and the Yuan," Finance Working Papers 23854, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sergey Shishkin & Alexandra Burdyak & Elena Potapchik, 2013. "Patient choice in the post-Semashko health care system," HSE Working papers WP BRP 09/PA/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Liberda, Barbara & Peczkowski, Marek, 2013. "Households' saving mobility in Poland," MPRA Paper 52531, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Baldi, Guido & Sadovskis, Vairis & Šipilova, Viktorija, 2014. "Economic and Employment Effects of Microloans in a Transition Country," MPRA Paper 52736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tatiana Kossova & Elena Kossova & Maria Sheluntcova, 2013. "Estimating the relationship between rate of time preferences and healthy lifestyle in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 45/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Fung, Ka Wai Terence & Wan, Wilson, 2013. "The Impact of Merger and Acquisition on Value at Risk (VaR): A Case Study of China Eastern Airline," MPRA Paper 52568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manfred Spiesberger & Marion Mienert & Jörn Sonnenburg & Karel Haegeman & Oguz Ozkan & Alexander Sokolov & Natalya Veselitskaya & Gorazd Weiss & Andreas Kahle & Klaus Schuch & Ilter Haliloglu & Irina , 2013. "Working Document: Towards a vision for research, technology and innovation cooperation between Russia and the EU, its Member States and Associated States," JRC Working Papers JRC85137, Directorate Growth & Innovation and JRC-Seville, Joint Research Centre.
- Freeman, Alan, 2013. "The Road out of Crisis and the Policy Choices Facing Russia," MPRA Paper 52681, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 May 2013.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Yang, Chih-Hai, 2013. "How do free trade agreements change import prices? : firm-level evidence from China's imports from ASEAN," IDE Discussion Papers 436, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Martin Lábaj & Peter Silaniè & Christoph Weiss, 2013. "Entry and Competition in a Transition Economy: The Case of Slovakia," Department of Economic Policy Working Paper Series 003, Department of Economic Policy, Faculty of National Economy, University of Economics in Bratislava.
- Neda Trifković, 2014. "Food Standards and Vertical Coordination in Aquaculture: The Case of Pangasius from Vietnam," IFRO Working Paper 2014/01, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.