The Impact of Merger and Acquisition on Value at Risk (VaR): A Case Study of China Eastern Airline
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laabs, J.-P. & Schiereck, D., 2010. "The Long-term Success of M&A in the Automotive Supply Industry: Determinants of Capital Market Performance," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 56586, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
More about this item
KeywordsValue at Risk; merger and acquisition; GARCH;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ORE-2014-01-10 (Operations Research)
- NEP-RMG-2014-01-10 (Risk Management)
- NEP-TRA-2014-01-10 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2014-01-10 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.