How Swiss Small- and Medium-sized Firms Assess the Performance Impact of Mergers and Acquisitions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Spyros Arvanitis & Tobias Stucki, 2014. "How Swiss small and medium-sized firms assess the performance impact of mergers and acquisitions," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 339-360, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan-Peer Laabs & Dirk Schiereck, 2010. "The long-term success of M&A in the automotive supply industry: determinants of capital market performance," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 34(1), pages 61-88, January.
- Steven N. Kaplan, 2000. "Introduction to "Mergers and Productivity"," NBER Chapters,in: Mergers and Productivity, pages 1-8 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jensen, Michael C, 1986. "Agency Costs of Free Cash Flow, Corporate Finance, and Takeovers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 323-329, May.
- Martynova, Marina & Renneboog, Luc, 2008. "A century of corporate takeovers: What have we learned and where do we stand?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 2148-2177, October.
- Steven N. Kaplan, 2000. "Mergers and Productivity," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kapl00-1, June.
- Divesh S. Sharma & Jonathan Ho, 2002. "The Impact of Acquisitions on Operating Performance: Some Australian Evidence," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1&2), pages 155-200.
- Gugler, Klaus & Mueller, Dennis C. & Weichselbaumer, Michael, 2012.
"The determinants of merger waves: An international perspective,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-15.
- Gugler, Klaus & Mueller, Dennis C. & Weichselbaumer, Michael, 2008. "The Determinants of Merger Waves: An International Perspective," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-076, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Utz Weitzel & Killian J. McCarthy, 2011.
"Theory and evidence on mergers and acquisitions by small and medium enterprises,"
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 14(2/3), pages 248-275.
- U. Weitzel & K. Mccarthy, 2009. "Theory and Evidence on Mergers and Acquisitions by Small and Medium Enterprises," Working Papers 09-21, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Cloodt, Myriam & Hagedoorn, John & Van Kranenburg, Hans, 2006. "Mergers and acquisitions: Their effect on the innovative performance of companies in high-tech industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 642-654, June.
- Agrawal, Anup & Jaffe, Jeffrey F & Mandelker, Gershon N, 1992. " The Post-merger Performance of Acquiring Firms: A Re-examination of an Anomaly," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1605-1621, September.
- Dutta, Shantanu & Jog, Vijay, 2009. "The long-term performance of acquiring firms: A re-examination of an anomaly," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1400-1412, August.
- Bertrand, Olivier, 2009. "Effects of foreign acquisitions on R&D activity: Evidence from firm-level data for France," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1021-1031, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:clj:noecrw:v:1:y:2017:i:1:p:208-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexandra Tsvetkova & Jean-Claude Thill & Deborah Strumsky, 2014. "Metropolitan innovation, firm size, and business survival in a high-tech industry," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 661-676, October.
More about this item
KeywordsMergers and acquisitions; Economic performance; Innovation performance; Micro data;
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kof:wpskof:12-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/koethch.html .