How Swiss Small- and Medium-sized Firms Assess the Performance Impact of Mergers and Acquisitions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Spyros Arvanitis & Tobias Stucki, 2014. "How Swiss small and medium-sized firms assess the performance impact of mergers and acquisitions," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 339-360, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan-Peer Laabs & Dirk Schiereck, 2010. "The long-term success of M&A in the automotive supply industry: determinants of capital market performance," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 34(1), pages 61-88, January.
- Steven N. Kaplan, 2000. "Introduction to "Mergers and Productivity"," NBER Chapters,in: Mergers and Productivity, pages 1-8 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jensen, Michael C, 1986. "Agency Costs of Free Cash Flow, Corporate Finance, and Takeovers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 323-329, May.
- Martynova, Marina & Renneboog, Luc, 2008. "A century of corporate takeovers: What have we learned and where do we stand?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 2148-2177, October.
- Steven N. Kaplan, 2000. "Mergers and Productivity," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kapl00-1, December.
- Divesh S. Sharma & Jonathan Ho, 2002. "The Impact of Acquisitions on Operating Performance: Some Australian Evidence," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1&2), pages 155-200.
- Gugler, Klaus & Mueller, Dennis C. & Weichselbaumer, Michael, 2012.
"The determinants of merger waves: An international perspective,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-15.
- Gugler, Klaus & Mueller, Dennis C. & Weichselbaumer, Michael, 2008. "The Determinants of Merger Waves: An International Perspective," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-076, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Utz Weitzel & Killian J. McCarthy, 2011.
"Theory and evidence on mergers and acquisitions by small and medium enterprises,"
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 14(2/3), pages 248-275.
- U. Weitzel & K. Mccarthy, 2009. "Theory and Evidence on Mergers and Acquisitions by Small and Medium Enterprises," Working Papers 09-21, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Cloodt, Myriam & Hagedoorn, John & Van Kranenburg, Hans, 2006. "Mergers and acquisitions: Their effect on the innovative performance of companies in high-tech industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 642-654, June.
- Agrawal, Anup & Jaffe, Jeffrey F & Mandelker, Gershon N, 1992. " The Post-merger Performance of Acquiring Firms: A Re-examination of an Anomaly," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1605-1621, September.
- Dutta, Shantanu & Jog, Vijay, 2009. "The long-term performance of acquiring firms: A re-examination of an anomaly," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1400-1412, August.
- Bertrand, Olivier, 2009. "Effects of foreign acquisitions on R&D activity: Evidence from firm-level data for France," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1021-1031, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:clj:noecrw:v:1:y:2017:i:1:p:208-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexandra Tsvetkova & Jean-Claude Thill & Deborah Strumsky, 2014. "Metropolitan innovation, firm size, and business survival in a high-tech industry," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 661-676, October.
More about this item
KeywordsMergers and acquisitions; Economic performance; Innovation performance; Micro data;
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kof:wpskof:12-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/koethch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.