The Phenomenon of Merger and Acquisition within the Automotive Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0212-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Susan Cartwright & Statu Teerikangas & Audrey Rouziès & Elisabeth Wilson-Evered, 2012. "Methods in M&A - A look at the past and the future to forge a path forward," Post-Print halshs-00738613, HAL.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Tobias Stucki, 2014.
"How Swiss small and medium-sized firms assess the performance impact of mergers and acquisitions,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 339-360, February.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Tobias Stucki, 2012. "How Swiss Small- and Medium-sized Firms Assess the Performance Impact of Mergers and Acquisitions," KOF Working papers 12-312, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Dumitru ZAIT & Liviu WARTER & Iulian WARTER, 2014. "Cross-Cultural Incentives For The Fdi," CrossCultural Management Journal, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 1, pages 209-221, May.
More about this item
Keywordsmergers and acquisitions (M&As); M&A performance; automotive industry;
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- Z19 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clj:noecrw:v:1:y:2017:i:1:p:208-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Izabela Luiza Pop). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deubmro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.