The Phenomenon of Merger and Acquisition within the Automotive Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Susan Cartwright & Statu Teerikangas & Audrey Rouziès & Elisabeth Wilson-Evered, 2012. "Methods in M&A - A look at the past and the future to forge a path forward," Post-Print halshs-00738613, HAL.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Tobias Stucki, 2014.
"How Swiss small and medium-sized firms assess the performance impact of mergers and acquisitions,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 339-360, February.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Tobias Stucki, 2012. "How Swiss Small- and Medium-sized Firms Assess the Performance Impact of Mergers and Acquisitions," KOF Working papers 12-312, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Pravakar Sahoo & Geethanjali Nataraj & Ranjan Kumar Dash, 2014. "Foreign Direct Investment in South Asia," Springer Books, Springer, edition 127, number 978-81-322-1536-3, January.
- Tamar Almor & Shlomo Y. Tarba & Avital Margalit, 2014. "Maturing, Technology-Based, Born-Global Companies: Surviving Through Mergers and Acquisitions," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 421-444, August.
- Dumitru ZAIT & Liviu WARTER & Iulian WARTER, 2014. "Cross-Cultural Incentives For The Fdi," CrossCultural Management Journal, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 1, pages 209-221, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bhavesh Garg & Pravakar Sahoo, 2021. "DO DIFFERENT TYPES OF CAPITAL INFLOWS HAVE DIFFERENTIAL IMPACT ON OUTPUT? Evidence from Time series and Panel Analysis," IEG Working Papers 443, Institute of Economic Growth.
- Nor Aznin Abu Bakar & Jimoh Olajide Raji & Rana Muhammad Adeel-Farooq, 2019. "Greenfield, Mergers & Acquisitions, Energy Consumption, and Environmental Performance in selected SAARC and ASEAN countries," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 9(2), pages 216-224.
- Krzysztof Wach, 2017. "Exploring the Role of Ownership in International Entrepreneurship: How does Ownership Affect Internationalisation of Polish Firms?," Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, Centre for Strategic and International Entrepreneurship at the Cracow University of Economics., vol. 5(4), pages 205-223.
- Øyna, Stine & Almor, Tamar & Elango, B. & Tarba, Shlomo Y., 2018. "Maturing born globals and their acquisitive behaviour," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 714-725.
- Krzysztof Wach, 2015. "Incremental versus Rapid Internationalisation of Firms: Results of Exploratory Investigation from Poland," Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, Centre for Strategic and International Entrepreneurship at the Cracow University of Economics., vol. 3(4), pages 37-48.
- Sulaiman Sajilan & Muhammad Umar Islam & Mohsin Ali & Urooj Anwar, 2019. "The Determinants of FDI in OIC Countries," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 11(5), pages 466-473, August.
- Strobl, Andreas & Bauer, Florian & Matzler, Kurt, 2020. "The impact of industry-wide and target market environmental hostility on entrepreneurial leadership in mergers and acquisitions," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(2).
- Jagadish Prasad Sahu & Santosh Kumar Dash, 2021. "What Explains FDI Inflows to ASEAN Countries? Evidence from Quantile Regressions," Journal of Asian Economic Integration, , vol. 3(1), pages 25-37, April.
- Simon Segal & James Guthrie & Johannes Dumay, 2021. "Stakeholder and merger and acquisition research: a structured literature review," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 61(2), pages 2935-2964, June.
- Renato Cotta Mello & Angela Rocha & Jorge Ferreira Silva, 2019. "The long-term trajectory of international new ventures: A longitudinal study of software developers," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 144-171, June.
- Rubina Romanello & Maria Chiarvesio, 2017. "Turning point: when born globals enter post-entry stage," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 177-206, June.
- Maurizio Floris & David Grant & Leanne Cutcher, 2013. "Mining the Discourse: Strategizing During BHP Billiton's Attempted Acquisition of Rio Tinto," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(7), pages 1185-1215, November.
- Jinho Choi & Sunghun Chung & Yong Sik Chang, 2019. "Is M&A Information Useful for Exploring Promising Industries and Technologies?," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Xing, Yijun & Liu, Yipeng & Tarba, Shlomo Yedidia & Cooper, Cary L., 2016. "Intercultural influences on managing African employees of Chinese firms in Africa: Chinese managers’ HRM practices," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 28-41.
- Angélique Breuillot, 2021. "Exploring the Role of Diversity Management During Early Internationalizing Firms’ Internationalization Process," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 125-156, April.
- Hassan, Ibne & Chidlow, Agnieszka & Romero-Martínez, Ana M., 2016. "Selection, valuation and performance assessment: Are these truly inter-linked within the M&A transactions?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 255-266.
- Angélique Breuillot & Rachel Bocquet & Véronique Favre-Bonté, 2022.
"Navigating the internationalization process: Strategic resources for early internationalizing firms,"
Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 282-315, June.
- Angélique Breuillot & Rachel Bocquet & Véronique Favre-Bonté, 2022. "Navigating the internationalization process: Strategic resources for early internationalizing firms," Post-Print hal-03895776, HAL.
- Sophie Fischer & John Rodwell & Mark Pickering, 2021. "A Configurational Approach to Mergers and Acquisitions," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(3), pages 1-15, January.
- Alexandra Tsvetkova & Jean-Claude Thill & Deborah Strumsky, 2014. "Metropolitan innovation, firm size, and business survival in a high-tech industry," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 661-676, October.
- Park, Kathleen Marshall & Meglio, Olimpia & Bauer, Florian & Tarba, Shlomo, 2018. "Managing patterns of internationalization, integration, and identity transformation: The post-acquisition metamorphosis of an Arabian Gulf EMNC," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 122-138.
More about this item
Keywordsmergers and acquisitions (M&As); M&A performance; automotive industry;
All these keywords.
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- Z19 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clj:noecrw:v:1:y:2017:i:1:p:208-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deubmro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Izabela Luiza Pop (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deubmro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.