Intellectual Property Protection, Regulation and Innovation in Developing Economies - The Case of Indian Pharmaceutical Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dieter Ernst, 2002.
"Global production networks and the changing geography of innovation systems. Implications for developing countries,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 497-523.
- Dieter Ernst, 2000. "Global Production Networks and the Changing Geography of Innovation Systems: Implications for Developing Countries," Economics Study Area Working Papers 09, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Suma Athreye & Dinar Kale & Shyama V. Ramani, 2009.
"Experimentation with strategy and the evolution of dynamic capability in the Indian pharmaceutical sector,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 18(4), pages 729-759, August.
- Athreye, Suma & Kale, Dinar & Ramani, Shyama V., 2008. "Experimentation with Strategy and the Evolution of Dynamic Capability in the Indian Pharmaceutical Sector," MERIT Working Papers 041, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Stuart Graham & David Mowrey, 2004. "Submarines in software? continuations in US software patenting in the 1980s and 1990s," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(5), pages 443-456.
- Rod Falvey & Neil Foster & David Greenaway, 2006. "Intellectual Property Rights and Economic Growth," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(4), pages 700-719, November.
- Ernst, Dieter & Kim, Linsu, 2002. "Global production networks, knowledge diffusion, and local capability formation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1417-1429, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2010-12-11 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2010-12-11 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-REG-2010-12-11 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iim:iimawp:wp2010-11-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eciimin.html .