Intellectual Property Protection, Regulation and Innovation in Developing Economies - The Case of Indian Pharmaceutical Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dieter Ernst, 2002.
"Global production networks and the changing geography of innovation systems. Implications for developing countries,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 497-523.
- Dieter Ernst, 2000. "Global Production Networks and the Changing Geography of Innovation Systems: Implications for Developing Countries," Economics Study Area Working Papers 09, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Suma Athreye & Dinar Kale & Shyama V. Ramani, 2009.
"Experimentation with strategy and the evolution of dynamic capability in the Indian pharmaceutical sector,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 18(4), pages 729-759, August.
- Athreye, Suma & Kale, Dinar & Ramani, Shyama V., 2008. "Experimentation with Strategy and the Evolution of Dynamic Capability in the Indian Pharmaceutical Sector," MERIT Working Papers 041, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Stuart Graham & David Mowrey, 2004. "Submarines in software? continuations in US software patenting in the 1980s and 1990s," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(5), pages 443-456.
- Rod Falvey & Neil Foster & David Greenaway, 2006. "Intellectual Property Rights and Economic Growth," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(4), pages 700-719, November.
- Ernst, Dieter & Kim, Linsu, 2002. "Global production networks, knowledge diffusion, and local capability formation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1417-1429, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2010-12-11 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2010-12-11 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-REG-2010-12-11 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iim:iimawp:wp2010-11-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eciimin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.