Report NEP-REG-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tom Winsor, 2010. "Effective Regulatory Institutions: The Regulator's Role in the Policy Process, Including Issues of Regulatory Independence," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2010/21, OECD Publishing.
- Veith, Tobias, 2010. "European telecommunication regulation: Effects on telecommunication providers," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-088, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Marco Ponti, 2010. "Transport Regulation from Theory to Practice: General Observations and a Case Study," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2010/19, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:reg:wpaper:633 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chaton, Corinne & Gasmi, Farid & Guillerminet, Marie-Laure & Oviedo, Juan Daniel, 2010. "Gas Release and Transport Capacity Investment as Instruments to Foster Competition in Gas Markets," IDEI Working Papers 647, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Hans-martin Niemeier, 2010. "Effective Regulatory Institutions for Air Transport: A European Perspective," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2010/20, OECD Publishing.
- Moszoro, Marian, 2010. "Quality of government regulated goods," IESE Research Papers D/883, IESE Business School.
- Item repec:reg:wpaper:631 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreas Freytag & Werner Güth & Hannes Koppel & Leo Wangler, 2010. "Is Regulation by Milestones Efficiency Enhancing? - An Experimental Study of Environmental Protection -," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-086, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Eugene Mazur, 2010. "Outcome Performance Measures of Environmental Compliance Assurance: Current Practices, Constraints and Ways Forward," OECD Environment Working Papers 18, OECD Publishing.
- Basant, Rakesh, 2010. "Intellectual Property Protection, Regulation and Innovation in Developing Economies - The Case of Indian Pharmaceutical Industry," IIMA Working Papers WP2010-11-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Girault, Matias Gutierrez & Hwang, Jane, 2010. "Public credit registries as a tool for bank regulation and supervision," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5489, The World Bank.
- Item repec:eab:financ:2357 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gurses, Kerem & Ozcan, Pinar, 2010. "Social movements, political battles, and new market emergence in pay television," IESE Research Papers D/881, IESE Business School.
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Weigand, Jürgen, 2010. "Fighting hard core cartels," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-084, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.