Unveiling Global Innovation Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dieter Ernst, 2002.
"Global production networks and the changing geography of innovation systems. Implications for developing countries,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 497-523.
- Dieter Ernst, 2000. "Global Production Networks and the Changing Geography of Innovation Systems: Implications for Developing Countries," Economics Study Area Working Papers 09, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Eun, Jong-Hak & Lee, Keun & Wu, Guisheng, 2006. "Explaining the "University-run enterprises" in China: A theoretical framework for university-industry relationship in developing countries and its application to China," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1329-1346, November.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1991. "What makes basic research economically useful?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 109-119, April.
- repec:spr:scient:v:83:y:2010:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-009-0020-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dieter Ernst, 2003. "Internationalisation of Innovation: Why Chip Design Moving to Asia," Economics Study Area Working Papers 64, East-West Center, Economics Study Area, revised Mar 2004.
- Ernst, Dieter & Kim, Linsu, 2002. "Global production networks, knowledge diffusion, and local capability formation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1417-1429, December.
- Rajneesh Narula & Antonello Zanfei, 2003. "Globalisation of Innovation The Role of Multinational Enterprises," DRUID Working Papers 03-15, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Patel, Pari, 1995. "Localised Production of Technology for Global Markets," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 141-153, February.
- Cantwell, John & Janne, Odile, 1999. "Technological globalisation and innovative centres: the role of corporate technological leadership and locational hierarchy1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 119-144, March.
- Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque & Gustavo Britto & Otávio Silva Camargo & Glenda Kruss, 2011. "Global interactions between firms and universities: Global Innovation Networks as first steps towards a Global Innovation System," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 419, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Cantwell, John, 1995. "The Globalisation of Technology: What Remains of the Product Cycle Model?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 155-174, February.
- Carlsson, Bo, 2006. "Internationalization of innovation systems: A survey of the literature," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 56-67, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonardo Costa Ribeiro & Márcia Siqueira Rapini & Leandro Alves Silva & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2017. "Cross-border co-authorships in scientific articles and knowledge flows: implications for investigating an emerging international system of innovation," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 553, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Mikhaylova, A. Anna & Mikhaylov, Andrey S., 2014. "Application of the Global Innovation Network Concept for the Russian – European Cooperation," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 101-111.
- repec:spr:scient:v:114:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2573-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsmultinational firms; complex networks; diffusion; patents; innovation; technological change;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-04-20 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2013-04-20 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INO-2013-04-20 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2013-04-20 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2013-04-20 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-NET-2013-04-20 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.