Internationalization of innovation systems: A survey of the literature
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lynn Mytelka, 2000. "Local Systems Of Innovation In A Globalized World Economy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 15-32.
- Bo Carlsson & Ram Mudambi, 2003. "Globalization, Entrepreneurship, and Public Policy: A Systems View," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 103-116.
- Susan Bartholomew, 1997. "National Systems of Biotechnology Innovation: Complex Interdependence in the Global System," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 28(2), pages 241-266, June.
- Birgitte Gregersen & Bjorn Johnson, 1997. "Learning Economies, Innovation Systems and European Integration," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 479-490.
- Carlsson, B & Stankiewicz, R, 1991. "On the Nature, Function and Composition of Technological Systems," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 93-118, April.
- Tae Sung & Bo Carlsson, 2003. "The evolution of a technological system: the case of CNC machine tools in Korea," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 435-460, October.
- Cantwell, John & Piscitello, Lucia, 2000. "Accumulating Technological Competence: Its Changing Impact on Corporate Diversification and Internationalization," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 21-51, March.
- Granstrand, Ove & Sjolander, Soren, 1990. "Managing innovation in multi-technology corporations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 35-60, February.
- Patel, Pari & Vega, Modesto, 1999. "Patterns of internationalisation of corporate technology: location vs. home country advantages1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 145-155, March.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1998. "The social shaping of the national science base," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 793-805, December.
- John Cantwell & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2000. "Capitalism, profits and innovation in the new techno-economic paradigm," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 131-157.
- Meyer-Krahmer, Frieder & Reger, Guido, 1999. "New perspectives on the innovation strategies of multinational enterprises: lessons for technology policy in Europe," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 751-776, September.
- Lucia Piscitello, 2004. "Corporate diversification, coherence and economic performance," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(5), pages 757-787, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:35:y:2006:i:1:p:56-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.