Capitalism, profits and innovation in the new techno-economic paradigm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:4:p:826-837 is not listed on IDEAS
- A.A. Egbetokun & A.A. Adeniyi & W.O. Siyanbola, 2012.
"On the capability of SMEs to innovate: the cable and wire manufacturing subsector in Nigeria,"
International Journal of Learning and Intellectual Capital,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1/2), pages 64-85.
- Egbetokun, A & Adeniyi, A & Siyanbola, W, 2009. "On the capability of SMEs to innovate: the cable and wire manufacturing sub-sector in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 25340, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Zhang, Feng & Jiang, Guohua & Cantwell, John A., 2015. "Subsidiary exploration and the innovative performance of large multinational corporations," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 224-234.
- John Cantwell & Simona Iammarino, 2001. "The technological relationships between indigenous firms and foreign-owned MNCs in the European regions," ERSA conference papers ersa01p269, European Regional Science Association.
- Giuditta Prato & Daniel Nepelski, 2014.
"Global technological collaboration network: network analysis of international co-inventions,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 358-375, June.
- De Prato, Giuditta & Nepelski, Daniel, 2012. "Global technological collaboration network. Network analysis of international co-inventions," MPRA Paper 38818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:5:p:855-866 is not listed on IDEAS
- Narula, R. & Martinez-Noya, A., 2014.
"International R&D alliances by firms: Origins and development,"
MERIT Working Papers
058, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Rajneesh Narula & Andrea Martínez-Noya, 2014. "International R&D Alliances by Firms: Origins and Development," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2014-06, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Luciano PILOTTI & Andrea GANZAROLI & Antonio LORENZON & Luigi ORSI, 2007. "Local embeddedness and internationalization of SME: a comparative analysis of nine local production systems in Emilia Romagna," Departmental Working Papers 2007-20, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Carlsson, Bo, 2006. "Internationalization of innovation systems: A survey of the literature," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 56-67, February.
- John Cantwell & Elena Kosmopoulou, 2001. "Determinants of Internationalisation of Corporate Technology," DRUID Working Papers 01-08, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Lorena D’Agostino, 2015. "The neglected effects of R&D captive offshoring in emerging countries on the creation of knowledge at home," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 42(1), pages 61-91, March.
- Stefano Elia & Rajneesh Narula & Silvia Massini, 2015. "Disentangling the Role of Modularity and Bandwidth in Entry Mode Choice: The Case of Business Services Offshoring," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2015-06, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Quintana-Garcia, Cristina & Benavides-Velasco, Carlos A., 2008. "Innovative competence, exploration and exploitation: The influence of technological diversification," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 492-507, April.
- Jose-Luis Hervas-Oliver, 2011. "Social Networks across Spatial Agglomerations: the Paradox of High-Tech Clusters. A Critical Revision of Clusters," ERSA conference papers ersa11p779, European Regional Science Association.
- Lorena M. D'Agostino & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2012. "The Global Fragmentation of R&D Activities: The Home Region Perspective," DRUID Working Papers 12-06, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- repec:spr:manint:v:52:y:2012:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-012-0135-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Santangelo, Grazia D., 2001. "The impact of the information and communications technology revolution on the internationalisation of corporate technology," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(6), pages 701-726, December.
- McKelvey, Maureen & Alm, Hakan & Riccaboni, Massimo, 2003. "Does co-location matter for formal knowledge collaboration in the Swedish biotechnology-pharmaceutical sector?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 483-501, March.
- Rajneesh Narula & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2012.
"New insights on the role of location advantages in international innovation,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on International Strategic Management, chapter 15, pages 291-309
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Santangelo, Grazia D., 2011. "New insights on the role of location advantages in international innovation," MERIT Working Papers 045, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Cantwell, John & Santangelo, Grazia D., 2006. "The boundaries of firms in the new economy: M&As as a strategic tool toward corporate technological diversification," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 174-199, June.
- John Cantwell & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2002. "M&As AND THE GLOBAL STRATEGIES OF TNCs," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 40(4), pages 400-434, December.
- Fai, Felicia & von Tunzelmann, Nicholas, 2001. "Industry-specific competencies and converging technological systems: evidence from patents," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 141-170, July.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Santangelo, Grazia D., 2009. "Location, collocation and R&D alliances in the European ICT industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 393-403, March.
- Cantwell, John & Santangelo, Grazia D., 1999. "The frontier of international technology networks: sourcing abroad the most highly tacit capabilities," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 101-123, March.
- Paul Nightingale, 2012. "Tacit Knowledge," Chapters,in: Handbook of Knowledge and Economics, chapter 17 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation - Profits - Technological diversification - Internationalization;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; Stockholm School
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:10:y:2000:i:1:p:131-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.