New perspectives on the innovation strategies of multinational enterprises: lessons for technology policy in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edwin Mansfield & David Teece & Anthony Romeo, 2008.
"Overseas Research and Development by US-Based Firms,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Transfer And Licensing Of Know-How And Intellectual Property Understanding the Multinational Enterprise in the Modern World, chapter 12, pages 297-306
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Mansfield, Edwin & Teece, David & Romeo, Anthony, 1979. "Overseas Research and Development by US-Based Firms," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 46(182), pages 187-196, May.
- Rajneesh Narula, "undated".
"Strategic technology alliances by European firms since 1980: questioning integration?,"
STEP Report series
199804, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Narula, Rajneesh, 1998. "Strategic technology alliances by European firms since 1980: questioning integration?," Research Memorandum 005, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1980. "Monopolistic Advantages and Foreign Involvement by U.S. Manufacturing Industry," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 102-122, March.
- Bruce Kogut & Udo Zander, 1993. "Knowledge of the Firm and the Evolutionary Theory of the Multinational Corporation," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(4), pages 625-645, December.
- Duysters, Geert & Hagedoorn, John, 1996. "Internationalization of corporate technology through strategic partnering: an empirical investigation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Joseph L C Cheng & Douglas S Bolon, 1993. "The Management of Multinational R&D: A Neglected Topic in International Business Research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Molero, Jose & Buesa, Mikel, 1993. "Multinational companies and technological change: Basic traits and taxonomy of the behaviour of German industrial companies in Spain," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 265-278, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:28:y:1999:i:7:p:751-776. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.