Internationalization of corporate technology through strategic partnering: an empirical investigation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Granstrand, Ove & Hakanson, Lars & Sjolander, Soren, 1993. "Internationalization of R&D -- a survey of some recent research," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(5-6), pages 413-430, November.
- Hagedoorn, John & Schakenraad, Jos, 1992. "Leading companies and networks of strategic alliances in information technologies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 163-190, April.
- Dunning, John H., 1994. "Multinational enterprises and the globalization of innovatory capacity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 67-88, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michał Bojanowski & Rense Corten & Bastian Westbrock, 2012.
"The structure and dynamics of the global network of inter-firm R&D partnerships 1989–2002,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 967-987, December.
- Bojanowski, Michał & Corten, Rense & Westborck, Bastian, 2009. "The structure and dynamics of the global network of inter-firm R&D partnerships 1989-2002," MPRA Paper 15741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hagedoorn, John, 2002. "Inter-firm R&D partnerships: an overview of major trends and patterns since 1960," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 477-492, May.
- Geert Duysters & John Hagedoorn, 1998.
"Technological Convergence in the IT Industry: The Role of Strategic Technology Alliances and Technological Competencies,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 355-368.
- Duysters, Geert & Hagedoorn, John, 1997. "Technological convergence in the IT industry : the role of strategic technology alliances and technological competencies," Research Memorandum 010, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Koen Frenken, 2006. "Technological innovation and complexity theory," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 137-155.
- Li, Dan, 2013. "Multilateral R&D alliances by new ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 241-260.
- Antonio Fonfria & Isabel Alvarez & Raquel Marin, "undated".
"The Role of Networking in the Competitiveness Profile of Spanish Firms,"
- Isabel Álvarez & Antonio Fonfría Mesa & Raquel Marín, 2005. "The role of networking in the competitiveness profile of Spanish firms," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 0504, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Belderbos, Rene, 2001. "Overseas innovations by Japanese firms: an analysis of patent and subsidiary data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 313-332, February.
- Rao, P. M., 2001. "The ICT revolution, internationalization of technological activity, and the emerging economies: implications for global marketing," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 571-596, October.
- Joanne E. Oxley & Rachelle C. Sampson & Brian S. Silverman, 2009. "Arms Race or Détente? How Interfirm Alliance Announcements Change the Stock Market Valuation of Rivals," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(8), pages 1321-1337, August.
- repec:ucm:wpaper:04-05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vicente Donoso & Victor Martín Barroso, 2004. "Exportaciones y crecimiento económico: El caso de España," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 0405, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Miotti, Luis & Sachwald, Frederique, 2003. "Co-operative R&D: why and with whom?: An integrated framework of analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1481-1499, September.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:486-:d:131508 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Dan & Miller, Stewart R. & Eden, Lorraine & Hitt, Michael A., 2012. "The Impact of Rule of Law on Market Value Creation for Local Alliance Partners in BRIC Countries," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 305-321.
- Tiwari, Rajnish & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2011. "Role of "Lead Market" factors in globalization of innovation: Emerging evidence from India & its implications," Working Papers 64, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Meyer-Krahmer, Frieder & Reger, Guido, 1999. "New perspectives on the innovation strategies of multinational enterprises: lessons for technology policy in Europe," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 751-776, September.
- repec:spr:scient:v:80:y:2009:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-009-2158-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:25:y:1996:i:1:p:1-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.