Global R & D networks and large-scale innovations: The case of the automobile industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bas, Christian Le & Sierra, Christophe, 2002. "'Location versus home country advantages' in R&D activities: some further results on multinationals' locational strategies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 589-609, May.
- John Cantwell & Simona Iammarino, 2001. "The technological relationships between indigenous firms and foreign-owned MNCs in the European regions," ERSA conference papers ersa01p269, European Regional Science Association.
- Zander, Ivo, 1998. "The evolution of technological capabilities in the multinational corporation--dispersion, duplication and potential advantages from multinationality," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 17-35, May.
- Zander, Ivo, 1999. "How do you mean 'global'? An empirical investigation of innovation networks in the multinational corporation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 195-213, March.
- repec:ibn:ibrjnl:v:11:y:2018:i:7:p:142-151 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jutta Günther & Johannes Stephan & Björn Jindra, 2008.
"Foreign Subsidiaries in the East German Innovation System - Evidence from Manufacturing Industries,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik),
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 59(Supplemen), pages 137-172.
- Günther, Jutta & Jindra, Björn & Stephan, Johannes, 2008. "Foreign Subsidiaries in the East German Innovation System – Evidence from Manufacturing Industries," IWH Discussion Papers 4/2008, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- John Cantwell & Simona Iammarino, 1998. "MNCs, Technological Innovation and Regional Systems in the EU: Some Evidence in the Italian Case," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 383-408.
- Odagiri, Hiroyuki & Yasuda, Hideto, 1996. "The determinants of overseas R&D by Japanese firms: an empirical study at the industry and company levels," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1059-1079, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:23:y:1994:i:1:p:27-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.