Technological convergence in the IT industry : the role of strategic technology alliances and technological competencies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Geert Duysters & John Hagedoorn, 1998. "Technological Convergence in the IT Industry: The Role of Strategic Technology Alliances and Technological Competencies," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 355-368.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:fth:harver:1473 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cohen, Wesley M. & Levin, Richard C., 1989. "Empirical studies of innovation and market structure," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 1059-1107 Elsevier.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 287-343
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Griliches, Zvi, 1990. "Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 1661-1707, December.
- Zvi Griliches, 1990. "Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 3301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duysters, Geert & Hagedoorn, John, 1996. "Internationalization of corporate technology through strategic partnering: an empirical investigation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Acs, Zoltan J & Audretsch, David B, 1989. "Patents as a Measure of Innovative Activity," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 171-180.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:122:y:2017:i:c:p:12-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:14:y:2017:i:06:n:s0219877017500390 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duysters, Geert & Lemmens, Charmianne & Letterie, Wilko & Vanhaverbeke, Wim, 2008.
"The Innovative Performance of Alliance Block Members: Evidence from the Microelectronics Industry,"
MERIT Working Papers
064, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Lemmens, Charmianne & Duysters, Geert & Letterie, Wilko & Vanhaverbeke, Wim, 2009. "The innovative performance of alliance block members: Evidence from the microelectronics industry," MPRA Paper 26418, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Su, Hsin-Ning, 2017. "Collaborative and Legal Dynamics of International R&D- Evolving Patterns in East Asia," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 217-227.
- Olivier Mortehan & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2005. "Collaborative agreements and R&D intensity," Working Papers CEB 05-007.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Geum, Youngjung & Kim, Moon-Soo & Lee, Sungjoo, 2016. "How industrial convergence happens: A taxonomical approach based on empirical evidences," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 112-120.
- Duysters, Geert & Lemmens, Charmianne, 2008. "Alliance block composition patterns in the microelectronics industry," MERIT Working Papers 060, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bruce A. Heiman & Jack A. Nickerson, 2004. "Empirical evidence regarding the tension between knowledge sharing and knowledge expropriation in collaborations," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(6-7), pages 401-420.
- van Dijk, Theon & Duysters, Geert, 1998. "Passing the European Patent Office: evidence from the data-processing industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 937-946, December.
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:14:y:2017:i:01:n:s0219877017400041 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hagedoorn, John & Duysters, Geert, 2000. "Learning in Dynamic Inter-firm Networks - The Efficacy of Multiple Contacts," Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:541-:d:94915 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:80:y:2009:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-009-2158-4 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umamer:1997010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .