Technological convergence in the IT industry : the role of strategic technology alliances and technological competencies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Geert Duysters & John Hagedoorn, 1998. "Technological Convergence in the IT Industry: The Role of Strategic Technology Alliances and Technological Competencies," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 355-368.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:fth:harver:1473 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cohen, Wesley M. & Levin, Richard C., 1989. "Empirical studies of innovation and market structure," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 1059-1107 Elsevier.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 287-343
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Griliches, Zvi, 1990. "Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 1661-1707, December.
- Zvi Griliches, 1990. "Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 3301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duysters, Geert & Hagedoorn, John, 1996. "Internationalization of corporate technology through strategic partnering: an empirical investigation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Acs, Zoltan J & Audretsch, David B, 1989. "Patents as a Measure of Innovative Activity," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 171-180.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:122:y:2017:i:c:p:12-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:14:y:2017:i:06:n:s0219877017500390 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duysters, Geert & Lemmens, Charmianne & Letterie, Wilko & Vanhaverbeke, Wim, 2008.
"The Innovative Performance of Alliance Block Members: Evidence from the Microelectronics Industry,"
MERIT Working Papers
064, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Lemmens, Charmianne & Duysters, Geert & Letterie, Wilko & Vanhaverbeke, Wim, 2009. "The innovative performance of alliance block members: Evidence from the microelectronics industry," MPRA Paper 26418, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Su, Hsin-Ning, 2017. "Collaborative and Legal Dynamics of International R&D- Evolving Patterns in East Asia," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 217-227.
- Olivier Mortehan & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2005. "Collaborative agreements and R&D intensity," Working Papers CEB 05-007.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Geum, Youngjung & Kim, Moon-Soo & Lee, Sungjoo, 2016. "How industrial convergence happens: A taxonomical approach based on empirical evidences," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 112-120.
- Duysters, Geert & Lemmens, Charmianne, 2008. "Alliance block composition patterns in the microelectronics industry," MERIT Working Papers 060, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bruce A. Heiman & Jack A. Nickerson, 2004. "Empirical evidence regarding the tension between knowledge sharing and knowledge expropriation in collaborations," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(6-7), pages 401-420.
- van Dijk, Theon & Duysters, Geert, 1998. "Passing the European Patent Office: evidence from the data-processing industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 937-946, December.
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:14:y:2017:i:01:n:s0219877017400041 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hagedoorn, John & Duysters, Geert, 2000. "Learning in Dynamic Inter-firm Networks - The Efficacy of Multiple Contacts," Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:541-:d:94915 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:80:y:2009:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-009-2158-4 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umamer:1997010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.