Strategic technology alliances by European firms since 1980: questioning integration?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rajneesh Narula, "undated". "Strategic technology alliances by European firms since 1980: questioning integration?," STEP Report series 199804, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ark, Bart van, 1995. "Sectoral growth accounting and structural change in postwar Europe," GGDC Research Memorandum 199523, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Narula, R. & Dunning, J. H., 1998. "Explaining international R&D alliances and the role of governments," International Business Review, Elsevier, pages 377-397.
- Robert Grosse & Len J Trevino, 1996. "Foreign Direct Investment in the United States: An Analysis by Country of Origin," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, pages 139-155.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:199523 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patel, Pari, 1995. "Localised Production of Technology for Global Markets," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 141-153, February.
- Narula, R. & Dunning, J. H., 1998.
"Explaining international R&D alliances and the role of governments,"
International Business Review,
Elsevier, pages 377-397.
- Narula, Rajneesh, 1997. "Explaining international R & D alliances and the role of governments," Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frenz, Marion & Ietto-Gillies, Grazia, 2009. "The impact on innovation performance of different sources of knowledge: Evidence from the UK Community Innovation Survey," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 1125-1135.
- Meyer-Krahmer, Frieder & Reger, Guido, 1999. "New perspectives on the innovation strategies of multinational enterprises: lessons for technology policy in Europe," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 751-776.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umamer:1998005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz) or (Héctor Pastori). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .