Report NEP-NET-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zucchini, Leon & Claussen, Jörg & Trüg, Moritz, 2013. "Tariff-Mediated Network Effects versus Strategic Discounting: Evidence from German Mobile Telecommunications," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 14848, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Seungmoon Choi & Virginie Masson & Angus Moore & Mandar Oak, 2013. "Networks and Favor Exchange Norms under Stochastic Costs," School of Economics Working Papers 2013-04, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi & Steinert, Martin, 2013. "Network! Network! Network! How global technology start-ups access modern business ecosystems," ETLA Working Papers 4, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Buchmann, Tobias & Pyka, Andreas, 2013. "The evolution of innovation networks: The case of a German automotive network," FZID Discussion Papers 70-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Nicolas Curien, 2013. "Net Neutrality is Imperfect and Should Remain So!," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/22, European University Institute.
- Hongwei Chuang & Hwai-Chung Ho, 2013. "Measuring the default risk of sovereign debt from the perspective of network," Papers 1304.3814, arXiv.org.
- Fourel, V. & HÃ©am, J-C. & Salakhova, D. & Tavolaro, S., 2013. "Domino Effects when Banks Hoard Liquidity: The French network," Working papers 432, Banque de France.
- Leonardo Costa Ribeiro & Glenda Kruss & Gustavo Britto & Ricardo Machado Ruiz & Américo Tristão Bernardes & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2012. "Unveiling Global Innovation Networks," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 463, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.