The evolution of innovation networks: The case of a German automotive network
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schön, Benjamin & Pyka, Andreas, 2012. "A taxonomy of innovation networks," FZID Discussion Papers 42-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johannes Van Der Pol & Jean-Paul Rameshkoumar & David Virapin & Bernard Zozime, 2014. "A preminary analysis of knowledge flows: The case of structural composite materials in aeronautics," Working Papers hal-01284991, HAL.
- repec:spr:scient:v:114:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2579-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:102:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1508-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Buchmann, Tobias & Hain, Daniel & Kudic, Muhamed & Müller, Matthias, 2014. "Exploring the Evolution of Innovation Networks in Science-driven and Scale-intensive Industries: New Evidence from a Stochastic Actor-based Approach," IWH Discussion Papers 1/2014, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-04-20 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EUR-2013-04-20 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HME-2013-04-20 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-INO-2013-04-20 (Innovation)
- NEP-NET-2013-04-20 (Network Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2013-04-20 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SBM-2013-04-20 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TRE-2013-04-20 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-04-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fziddp:702013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fihohde.html .