The evolution of innovation networks: The case of a German automotive network
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schön, Benjamin & Pyka, Andreas, 2012. "A taxonomy of innovation networks," FZID Discussion Papers 42-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buchmann, Tobias & Hain, Daniel & Kudic, Muhamed & Müller, Matthias, 2014. "Exploring the Evolution of Innovation Networks in Science-driven and Scale-intensive Industries: New Evidence from a Stochastic Actor-based Approach," IWH Discussion Papers 1/2014, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- repec:spr:scient:v:114:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2579-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johannes Van Der Pol & Jean-Paul Rameshkoumar & David Virapin & Bernard Zozime, 2014. "A preminary analysis of knowledge flows: The case of structural composite materials in aeronautics," Working Papers hal-01284991, HAL.
- repec:spr:scient:v:102:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1508-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2013-04-20 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EUR-2013-04-20 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HME-2013-04-20 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-INO-2013-04-20 (Innovation)
- NEP-NET-2013-04-20 (Network Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2013-04-20 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SBM-2013-04-20 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TRE-2013-04-20 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-04-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fziddp:702013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fihohde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.