Report NEP-HME-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Paolo Appio & Bart Van Looy & Alberto Di Minin, 2013. "Antecedents of radical innovations: the discovery of dna structure and the invention of dsl," Working Papers 201303, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Buchmann, Tobias & Pyka, Andreas, 2013. "The evolution of innovation networks: The case of a German automotive network," FZID Discussion Papers 70-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi & Steinert, Martin, 2013. "Network! Network! Network! How global technology start-ups access modern business ecosystems," ETLA Working Papers 4, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Sebastian Auguste & Ricardo N. Bebczuk & Gabriel Sanchez, 2013. "Firm Size and Credit in Argentina," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-396, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- KYZYMA Iryna, 2013. "Changes in the patterns of poverty duration in Germany, 1992-2009," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2013-06, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Albert Bravo-Biosca & Chiara Criscuolo & Carlo Menon, 2013. "What Drives the Dynamics of Business Growth?," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 1, OECD Publishing.
- Alessandra Proto & Simone Tani & Joerg Bühnemann & Olaf Gaus & Mathias Raith, 2012. "Knowledge Networks and Their Impact on New and Small Firms in Local Economies: The Case Studies of the Autonomous Province of Trento and Magdeburg," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2012/2, OECD Publishing.
- Smith, Sandra Susan, 2012. "Why Weak Ties' Help and Strong Ties' Don't: Reconsidering Why Tie Strength Matters," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt15p921r5, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Peter Claeys & Luis Costa, 2012. "“A Note on the Relationship Between the Cyclicality of Markups and Fiscal Policy”," AQR Working Papers 201208, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Sep 2012.