Global interactions between firms and universities: Global Innovation Networks as first steps towards a Global Innovation System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilson Suzigan & Márcia Siqueira Rapini & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2011. "A changing role for universities in the periphery," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td420, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsinteractions between firms and universities; National Innovation Systems; Global Innovation Networks.;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-05-24 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2011-05-24 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .