A changing role for universities in the periphery
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Márcia Siqueira Rapini, 2005. "Interação universidade-empresa no Brasil: evidências do diretório dos grupos de pesquisa do CNPq," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td251, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque & Gustavo Britto & Otávio Silva Camargo & Glenda Kruss, 2011. "Global interactions between firms and universities: Global Innovation Networks as first steps towards a Global Innovation System," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 419, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
More about this item
Keywordsinteractions between firms and universities; National Innovation Systems; catch up processes.;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-05-24 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2011-05-24 (Innovation)
- NEP-SEA-2011-05-24 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .