Report NEP-IPR-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre, 2013. "Fast-Tracking 'Green' Patent Applications: An Empirical Analysis," CEP Discussion Papers dp1197, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Fei Yu & Yanrui Wu, 2013. "Patent Citations and Knowledge Spillovers: An Analysis of Chinese Patents Registered in the US," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 13-08, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Fei Yu & Yanrui Wu, 2013. "Patent Examination and Disguised Protection," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 13-07, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Keun Lee and John Mathews, 2013. "Science, technology and innovation for sustainable development," CDP Background Papers 016, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Sen, Debapriya & Stamatopoulos, Giorgos, 2013. "Decreasing returns, patent licensing and price-reducing taxes," MPRA Paper 46246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonardo Costa Ribeiro & Glenda Kruss & Gustavo Britto & Ricardo Machado Ruiz & Américo Tristão Bernardes & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2012. "Unveiling Global Innovation Networks," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 463, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Mercedes Campi & Alessandro Nuvolari, 2013. "Intellectual Property Protection in Plant Varieties. A New Worldwide Index (1961-2011)," LEM Papers Series 2013/09, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Matthieu Glachant, 2013. "Greening Global Value Chains: Innovation and the International Diffusion of Technologies and Knowledge," OECD Green Growth Papers 2013/5, OECD Publishing.
- David K. Levine, 2013. "Intellectual Property, Innovation and the Governance of the Internet," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/24, European University Institute.
- Waters, James, 2013. "Variable marginal propensities to pirate and the diffusion of computer software," MPRA Paper 46036, University Library of Munich, Germany.