Citations for "Decomposing the effects of financial liberalization: Crises vs. growth"
by Ranciere, Romain & Tornell, Aaron & Westermann, Frank
- Aida Kammoun & Abdelwahed Trabelsi & Chokri Mamoghli, 2011. "Financial Liberalisation and Financial Market Development: The Case of Tunisia," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 57-70, November.
- Makram El-Shagi, 2012. "Protect and survive? Did capital controls help shield emerging markets from the crisis?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 1-6.
- Inkoo Lee & Jong-Hyup Shin, 2008.
"Financial Liberalization, Crises, and Economic Growth,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 7(1), pages 106-115, January.
- Inkoo Lee & Jonghyup Shin, 2007. "Financial Liberalisation, Crises, and Economic Growth," Finance Working Papers 22030, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mark Hallerberg & Carlos Scartascini, 2011.
"Economic Crisis and Fiscal Reforms in Latin America,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
37738, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Mark Hallerberg & Carlos Scartascini, 2011. "Economic Crisis and Fiscal Reforms in Latin America," Research Department Publications 4697, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Houssem Rachdi, 2010. "The Link between International Supervision and Banking Crises," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 57(3), pages 321-332, September.
- Leo F. Goodstadt, 2009. "The Global Crisis: Why Regulators Resist Reforms," Working Papers 322009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Ben Rejeb, Aymen & Boughrara, Adel, 2013. "Financial liberalization and stock markets efficiency: New evidence from emerging economies," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 186-208.
- mhamdi, ghrissi, 2015. "Effect of Financial Liberalization on the Probability of Occurrence of Banking Crises," MPRA Paper 63476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbara Meller, 2013. "The two-sided effect of financial globalization on output volatility," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 149(3), pages 477-504, September.
- Chen, Xing & Munasib, Abdul & Roy, Devesh, 2012.
"Financial reforms and international trade:,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1182, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bicaba, Zorobabel & Brixiova, Zuzana & Ncube, Mthuli, 2015.
"Capital Account Policies, IMF Programs and Growth in Developing Regions,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8774, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zorobabel Bicaba & Zuzana Brixiová & Mthuli Ncube, 2014. "Capital Account Policies, Imf Programs And Growth In Developing Regions," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1085, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2011. "Financial System Fragility Models," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 110211, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Kauko, Karlo, 2014. "How to foresee banking crises? A survey of the empirical literature," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 289-308.
- Vithessonthi, Chaiporn, 2014. "Financial markets development and bank risk: Experience from Thailand during 1990–2012," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 67-88.
- Robert M. Townsend & Kenichi Ueda, 2010.
"Welfare Gains From Financial Liberalization,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 51(3), pages 553-597, 08.
- Ano Sujithan, Kuhanathan, 2014. "Le système financier indien à l'épreuve de la crise," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/14810 edited by Avouyi-Dovi, Sanvi, December.
- Sudarat Ananchotikul & Barry Eichengreen, 2009.
"Corporate governance reform in emerging markets: How much, why, and with what effects?,"
in: Financial Globalization, 20th Anniversary Conference, NBER-TCER-CEPR
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ananchotikul, Sudarat & Eichengreen, Barry, 2009. "Corporate governance reform in emerging markets: How much, why, and with what effects?," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 149-176, June.
- Abdullahi D. Ahmed, 2010. "Financial liberalization, financial development and growth linkages in Sub-Saharan African countries: An empirical investigation," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(4), pages 314-339, October.
- Jess K.-Y. Lee & Alfred Y.-T. Wong, 2012. "Impact of financial liberalisation on stock market liquidity: experience of China," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 4-19, February.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2007.
"Financial Integration, Productivity and Capital Accumulation,"
326, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Bonfiglioli, Alessandra, 2008. "Financial integration, productivity and capital accumulation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 337-355, December.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2006. "Financial integration, productivity and capital accumulation," Economics Working Papers 988, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2007. "Financial Integration, Productivity and Capital Accumulation," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 680.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 19 Dec 2007.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2007. "Financial Integration, Productivity and Capital Accumulation," IEW - Working Papers 350, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Beck, Thorsten, 2008. "Bank competition and financial stability : friends or foes ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4656, The World Bank.
- Layal Mansour, 2013. "International Reserves versus External Debts : Can International reserves avoid future Financial Crisis in indebted Countries ?," Working Papers 1329, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Pels, 2010. "Capital Inflows and Investment," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp330, IIIS.
- Beck, T.H.L., 2011. "The Role of Finance in Economic Development : Benefits, Risks, and Politics," Discussion Paper 2011-141, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Misati, Roseline Nyakerario & Nyamongo, Esman Morekwa, 2012. "Financial liberalization, financial fragility and economic growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 150-160.
- Rashid Ameer, 2013. "Financial liberalization and firms’ capital structure adjustments evidence from Southeast Asia and South America," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Joyce, Joseph P. & Nabar, Malhar, 2009. "Sudden stops, banking crises and investment collapses in emerging markets," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 314-322, November.
- Beck, Thorsten, 2010. "Regulatory Reform After the Crisis: Opportunities and Pitfalls," CEPR Discussion Papers 7733, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aymen Ben Rejeb, 2013. "Volatility spillovers and contagion: an empirical analysis of structural changes in emerging market volatility," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 56-71.
- Andreas Steiner, 2010.
"Contagious Policies: An Analysis of Spatial Interactions Among Countries’ Capital Account Policies,"
80, Institute of Empirical Economic Research.
- Andreas Steiner, 2010. "Contagious Policies: An Analysis Of Spatial Interactions Among Countries' Capital Account Policies," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 422-445, 08.
- Steiner, Andreas, 2010. "Contagious Policies: An Analysis of Spatial Interactions Among Countries' Capital Account Policies," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 41, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- repec:eco:journ1:2014-03-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pasali, Selahattin Selsah, 2013. "Where is the cheese ? synthesizing a giant literature on causes and consequences of financial sector development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6655, The World Bank.
- Maimbo, Samuel Munzele & Melecky, Martin, 2014. "Financial sector policy in practice : benchmarking financial sector strategies around the world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6746, The World Bank.
- Layal Mansour, 2013. "International Reserves versus External Debts : Can International reserves avoid future Financial Crisis in indebted Countries ?," Working Papers halshs-00864899, HAL.
- Ben Rejeb, Aymen & Boughrara, Adel, 2014. "Financial integration in emerging market economies: effects on volatility transmission and contagion," MPRA Paper 61519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Cavallo, Alberto F. & Meissner, Christopher M., 2010.
"Sudden stops: Determinants and output effects in the first era of globalization, 1880-1913,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 227-241, March.
- Michael D. Bordo & Alberto F. Cavallo & Christopher M. Meissner, 2007. "Sudden Stops: Determinants and Output Effects in the First Era of Globalization, 1880-1913," NBER Working Papers 13489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agnello, Luca & Castro, Vitor & Jalles, João Tovar & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2015. "What determines the likelihood of structural reforms?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 129-145.
- Puspa Amri & Apanard P. Angkinand & Clas Wihlborg, 2011. "International comparisons of bank regulation, liberalization, and banking crises," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(4), pages 322-339, November.
- Erler, Alexander & Bauer, Christian & Herz, Bernhard, 2014. "Defending against speculative attacks – It is risky, but it can pay off," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 309-330.
- Comlanvi Jude EGGOH, 2009. "Développement financier, instabilité financière et croissance économique : un réexamen de la relation," Working Papers 444, Orleans Economic Laboratorys, University of Orleans.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2011. "Models of Financial System Fragility," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 230-256, March.
- Abida Zouheir & Imen Mohamed Sghaier, 2014. "Remittances, Financial Development and Economic Growth: The Case of North African Countries," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 17(51), pages 137-170, March.