Financial innovation and development in East Asia: balancing risks and opportunities
In: Global Shock, Risks, and Asian Financial Reform
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Carmichael & Michael Pomerleano, 2002. "The Development and Regulation of Non-Bank Financial Institutions," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15236, Juni.
- Ranciere, Romain & Tornell, Aaron & Westermann, Frank, 2006.
"Decomposing the effects of financial liberalization: Crises vs. growth,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 3331-3348, December.
- Romain Ranciere & Aaron Tornell & Frank Westermann, 2006. "Decomposing the Effects of Financial Liberalization: Crises vs. Growth," NBER Working Papers 12806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Romain Ranciere & Aaron Tornell & Frank Westermann, 2006. "Decomposing the Effects of Financial Liberalization: Crises vs. Growth," IEER Working Papers 74, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R. & Lundblad, Christian, 2005.
"Does financial liberalization spur growth?,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 3-55, July.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey & Christian Lundblad, 2001. "Does Financial Liberalization Spur Growth?," NBER Working Papers 8245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey & Christian Lundblad, 2004. "Does Financial Liberalization Spur Growth?," Working Paper Research 53, National Bank of Belgium.
- Philip Arestis, 2002. "Financial crisis in Southeast Asia: dispelling illusion the Minskyan way," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(2), pages 237-260, March.
- Stephen Cecchetti & Enisse Kharroubi, 2012. "Reassessing the impact of finance on growth," BIS Working Papers 381, Bank for International Settlements.
- David Luttrell & Harvey Rosenblum & Jackson Thies, 2012. "Understanding the risks inherent in shadow banking: a primer and practical lessons learned," Staff Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Nov.
- Torstensson, Johan, 1994. "Property Rights and Economic Growth: An Empirical Study," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 231-247.
- Philip Arestis & Asena Caner, 2004. "Financial Liberalization and Poverty: Channels of Influence," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_411, Levy Economics Institute.
- World Bank, 2005. "Economic Growth in the 1990s : Learning from a Decade of Reform," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7370, Juni.
- World Bank, 2008. "Finance for All? Policies and Pitfalls in Expanding Access," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6905, Juni.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:15939_7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.