Citations for "The Maximum Likelihood and the Nonlinear Three-Stage Least Squares Estimator in the General Nonlinear Simultaneous Equation Model"
by Amemiya, Takeshi
- Christian Bontemps & Nour Meddahi, 2002.
"Testing Normality: A GMM Approach,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Lundberg, Shelly J, 1985.
"Tied Wage-Hours Offers and the Endogeneity of Wages,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 67(3), pages 405-10, August.
- Shelly J. Lundberg, 1984. "Tied Wage-Hours Offers and the Endogeneity of Wages," NBER Working Papers 1431, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Komunjer, Ivana, 2007.
"Global Identification In Nonlinear Semiparametric Models,"
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series
qt8dk0n386, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Komunjer, Ivana, 2008. "Global Identification In Nonlinear Semiparametric Models," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt2r59d87f, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Massacci, D., 2007. "Identification and Estimation in an Incoherent Model of Contagion," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0744, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Mathias REYNAERT & Frank VERBOVEN, 2012.
"Improving the performance of random coefficients demand models: the role of optimal instruments,"
Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers
ces12.07, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Reynaert, Mathias & Verboven, Frank, 2014. "Improving the performance of random coefficients demand models: The role of optimal instruments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 179(1), pages 83-98.
- Reynaert, Mathias & Verboven, Frank, 2012. "Improving the Performance of Random Coefficients Demand Models: the Role of Optimal Instruments," CEPR Discussion Papers 9026, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- REYNAERT, Mathias & VERBOVEN, Frank, 2012. "Improving the performance of random coefficients demand models: The role of optimal instruments," Working Papers 2012011, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- So Im, Kyung & Ahn, Seung C. & Schmidt, Peter & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1999. "Efficient estimation of panel data models with strictly exogenous explanatory variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 177-201, November.
- repec:ags:jrapmc:122307 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dekle, Robert & Ryoo, Heajin, 2003.
"Exchange Rate Fluctuations, Financing Constraints, Hedging, and Exports: Evidence from Firm Level Data,"
CEI Working Paper Series
2003-13, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Dekle, Robert & Ryoo, Heajin H., 2007. "Exchange rate fluctuations, financing constraints, hedging, and exports: Evidence from firm level data," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 437-451, December.
- Heajin Ryoo & Robert Dekle, 2004. "Exchange Rate Fluctuations, Financing Constraints, Hedging, and Exports: Evidence from Firm Level Data," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 20, Econometric Society.
- Chernozhukov, Victor & Hansen, Christian, 2006. "Instrumental quantile regression inference for structural and treatment effect models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 491-525, June.
- repec:cep:stiecm:/1999/374 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antoniou, Antonios & Garrett, Ian & Priestley, Richard, 1998. "Calculating the equity cost of capital using the APT: the impact of the ERM," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 949-965, December.
- Chirinko, Robert S., 1995. "Nonconvexities, labor hoarding, technology shocks, and procyclical productivity a structural econometric analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 61-98.
- Thomas E. MaCurdy, 1981. "An Intertemporal Analysis of Taxation and Work Disincentives: An Analysis of the Denver Income Maintenance Experiment," NBER Working Papers 0624, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mohiburrahman Iqbal, 2013. "Vulnerability to expected poverty in Afghanistan," ASARC Working Papers 2013-14, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Alexandre Belloni & Victor Chernozhukov & Lie Wang, 2013. "Pivotal estimation via square-root lasso in nonparametric regression," CeMMAP working papers CWP62/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Ray C. Fair, 1987.
"Inference in Econometric Models with Structural Change,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
832, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Andrews, Donald W. K. & Fair, Ray C., 1987. "Inference in Econometric Models with Structural Change," Working Papers 636, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Chernozhukov, Victor & Hansen, Christian, 2008. "Instrumental variable quantile regression: A robust inference approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 379-398, January.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Weihs, Claus, 1986. "Parametric and nonparametric Monte Carlo estimates of standard errors of forecasts in econometric models," MPRA Paper 29120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weihs, Claus & Calzolari, Giorgio & Panattoni, Lorenzo, 1986. "The behavior of trust-region methods in FIML estimation," MPRA Paper 24122, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1987.
- Matteo Manera, 2005.
"Modeling Factor Demands with SEM and VAR: An Empirical Comparison,"
2005.47, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Matteo Manera, 2006. "Modelling factor demands with SEM and VAR: an empirical comparison," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 121-146, October.
- Priestley, Richard, 1996. "The arbitrage pricing theory, macroeconomic and financial factors, and expectations generating processes," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 869-890, June.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Fiorentini, Gabriele, 1994. "Conditional heteroskedasticity in nonlinear simultaneous equations," MPRA Paper 24428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Serletis, Apostolos & Shahmoradi, Asghar, 2010. "Consumption effects of government purchases," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 892-905, September.
- Savvides, Andreas, 1998. "Inflation and monetary policy in selected West and Central African countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 809-827, May.
- Hosoya, Yuzo & Terasaka, Takahiro, 2009. "Inference on transformed stationary time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 151(2), pages 129-139, August.
- Tobias Lechtenfeld, 2012. "Why does piped water not reduce diarrhea for children? Evidence from urban Yemen," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 119, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Abdurrahman, Korkmaz, 2012. "The transmission process of financial crises across the emerging markets: an alternative consideration," MPRA Paper 37421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Panattoni, Lorenzo, 1987. "Finite sample performance of the robust Wald test in simultaneous equation systems," MPRA Paper 22557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burkhart, Christopher S. & Jha, Manoj K., 2012. "Site-Specific Simulation of Nutrient Control Policies: Integrating Economic and Water Quality Effects," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(1), April.
- Chernozhukov, Victor & Hong, Han, 2003. "An MCMC approach to classical estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 293-346, August.
- Albert, Jose Ramon G. & Elloso, Lilia V. & Ramos, Andre Philippe, 2009. "Toward Measuring Household Vulnerability to Income Poverty in the Philippines," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2008 Vol. XXXV No. 1-, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Hassan, Rashid & D'Silva, B. & Hallam, A., 1989. "Normative Supply Response Analysis under Production Uncertainty: Irrigated Multicrop Farming Sector of Sudan," Occasional Paper Series No. 5 197677, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Andreas Pick, 2007. "Financial contagion and tests using instrumental variables," DNB Working Papers 139, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.