Testing Distributional Assumptions: A GMM Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- N. Meddahi & C. Bontemps, 2004. "Testing Distributional Assumptions: A GMM Approach," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 487, Econometric Society.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Abdeljelil Farhat & Lucien Gardiol & Lynda Khalaf, 1998.
"Simulation-based finite sample normality tests in linear regressions,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 1(Conferenc), pages 154-173.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & FARHAT, Abdeljelil & GARDIOL, Lucien, 1998. "Simulation-Based Finite-Sample Normality Tests in Linear Regressions," Cahiers de recherche 9811, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Jarque, Carlos M. & Bera, Anil K., 1980. "Efficient tests for normality, homoscedasticity and serial independence of regression residuals," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 255-259.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbara Rossi & Tatevik Sekhposyan, 2014.
"Alternative tests for correct specification of conditional predictive densities,"
Economics Working Papers
1416, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2017.
- Barbara Rossi & Tatevik Sekhposyan, 2015. "Alternative Tests for Correct Specification of Conditional Predictive Densities," Working Papers 758, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Demetrescu, Matei & Kruse, Robinson, 2015. "Testing heteroskedastic time series for normality," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113221, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ziggel, Daniel & Berens, Tobias & Weiß, Gregor N.F. & Wied, Dominik, 2014. "A new set of improved Value-at-Risk backtests," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 29-41.
- Corradi, Valentina & Swanson, Norman R., 2006.
"Predictive density and conditional confidence interval accuracy tests,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 135(1-2), pages 187-228.
- Valentina Corradi & Norman Swanson, 2004. "Predective Density and Conditional Confidence Interval Accuracy Tests," Departmental Working Papers 200423, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Ames, Matthew & Bagnarosa, Guillaume & Peters, Gareth W., 2017. "Violations of uncovered interest rate parity and international exchange rate dependences," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 73(PA), pages 162-187.
- Denisa Georgiana Banulescu & Gilbert Colletaz & Christophe Hurlin & Sessi Tokpavi, 2013. "High-Frequency Risk Measures," Working Papers halshs-00859456, HAL.
- Andres, Philipp, 2014. "Maximum likelihood estimates for positive valued dynamic score models; The DySco package," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 34-42.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:393-420 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ryan Janicki & Tucker S. McElroy, 2016. "Hermite expansion and estimation of monotonic transformations of Gaussian data," Journal of Nonparametric Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 207-234, March.
- Amengual, Dante & Fiorentini, Gabriele & Sentana, Enrique, 2013.
"Sequential estimation of shape parameters in multivariate dynamic models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 233-249.
- Dante Amengual & Gabriele Fiorentini & Enrique Sentana, 2012. "Sequential Estimation of Shape Parameters in Multivariate Dynamic Models," Working Papers wp2012_1201, CEMFI.
- Slim, Skander & Koubaa, Yosra & BenSaïda, Ahmed, 2017. "Value-at-Risk under Lévy GARCH models: Evidence from global stock markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 30-53.
- Mencía, Javier & Sentana, Enrique, 2015.
"Volatility-related exchange traded assets: an econometric investigation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10444, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Javier Mencía & Enrique Sentana, 2015. "Volatility-Related Exchange Traded Assets: An Econometric Investigation," Working Papers wp2015_1501, CEMFI.
More about this item
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:5705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idtlsfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.