On the validity of the Jarque-Bera normality test in conditionally heteroskedastic dynamic regression models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bontemps, Christian & Meddahi, Nour, 2005.
"Testing normality: a GMM approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 149-186, January.
- Christian Bontemps & Nour Meddahi, 2002. "Testing Normality: A GMM Approach," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-63, CIRANO.
- Christian BONTEMPS & Nour MEDDAHI, 2002. "Testing Normality : A Gmm Approach," Cahiers de recherche 14-2002, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- BONTEMPS, Christian & MEDDAHI, Nour, 2002. "Testing Normality : A GMM Approach," Cahiers de recherche 2002-14, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Hentschel, Ludger, 1995. "All in the family Nesting symmetric and asymmetric GARCH models," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 71-104, September.
- Enrique Sentana, 1995. "Quadratic ARCH Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(4), pages 639-661.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119, June.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M. & Salmon, Mark, 1983.
"Testing normality in econometric models,"
Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 123-127.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M & Salmon, Mark, 1982. "Testing Normality in Econometric Models," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 216, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Le Pen, Yannick & Sévi, Benoît, 2010.
"Volatility transmission and volatility impulse response functions in European electricity forward markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 758-770, July.
- Yannick LE PEN & Benoît SEVI, 2008. "Volatility transmission and volatility impulse response functions in European electricity forward markets," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers) 08.09.77, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Mencia, Javier F. & Sentana, Enrique, 2004.
"Estimation and testing of dynamic models with generalised hyperbolic innovations,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
24742, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mencía, Javier & Sentana, Enrique, 2005. "Estimation and Testing of Dynamic Models with Generalized Hyperbolic Innovations," CEPR Discussion Papers 5177, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Enrique Sentana, 2004. "Estimation and Testing of Dynamic Models with Generalised Hyperbolic Innovations," FMG Discussion Papers dp502, Financial Markets Group.
- Jin, Xiaoye, 2015. "Volatility transmission and volatility impulse response functions among the Greater China stock markets," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 43-58.
- Jin, Xiaoye, 2015. "Asymmetry in return and volatility spillover between China's interbank and exchange T-bond markets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 340-353.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Enrique Sentana, 2007. "On the efficiency and consistency of likelihood estimation in multivariate conditionally heteroskedastic dynamic regression models," Working Paper series 38_07, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Jin, Xiaoye & An, Ximeng, 2016. "Global financial crisis and emerging stock market contagion: A volatility impulse response function approach," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 179-195.
- Fresoli, Diego E. & Ruiz, Esther, 2016.
"The uncertainty of conditional returns, volatilities and correlations in DCC models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 170-185.
- Fresoli, Diego & Ruiz, Esther, 2014. "The uncertainty of conditional returns, volatilities and correlations in DCC models," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws140202, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Bontemps, Christian, 2013. "Moment-Based Tests for Discrete Distributions," IDEI Working Papers 772, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Oct 2014.
- Lee, Sangyeol & Ng, Chi Tim, 2011. "Normality test for multivariate conditional heteroskedastic dynamic regression models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 75-77, April.
- Chen, Yi-Ting, 2012. "A simple approach to standardized-residuals-based higher-moment tests," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 427-453.
- Mohamed Boutahar, 2010. "Behaviour of skewness, kurtosis and normality tests in long memory data," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 19(2), pages 193-215, June.
- repec:rim:rimwps:38-07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Javier Mencía & Enrique Sentana, 2012. "Distributional Tests in Multivariate Dynamic Models with Normal and Student-t Innovations," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 94(1), pages 133-152, February.
- Javier Mencía & Enrique Sentana, 2009. "Distributional tests in multivariate dynamic models with Normal and Student t innovations," Working Papers 0929, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Josep Pijoan-Mas, 2006. "Precautionary Savings or Working Longer Hours?," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 9(2), pages 326-352, April.
- Josep Pijoan-Mas, 2004. "Precautionary Savings or Working Longer Hours?," 2004 Meeting Papers 350, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bontemps, Christian, 2014. "Simple moment-based tests for value-at-risk models and discrete distribution," TSE Working Papers 14-535, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:83:y:2004:i:3:p:307-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.