Citations for "Trade Adjustment and Human Capital Investments: Evidence from Indian Tariff Reform"
by Eric V. Edmonds & Nina Pavcnik & Petia Topalova
- Edmonds, Eric V. & Shrestha, Maheshwor, 2014.
"You get what you pay for: Schooling incentives and child labor,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 196-211.
- Eric V. Edmonds & Maheshwor Shrestha, 2013. "You Get What You Pay For: Schooling Incentives and Child Labor," NBER Working Papers 19279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dillon, Andrew, 2008. "Child labor and schooling responses to production and health shocks in northern Mali:," IFPRI discussion papers 755, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lakshmi Iyer & Petia Topalova, 2014. "Poverty and Crime: Evidence from Rainfall and Trade Shocks in India," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-067, Harvard Business School, revised Aug 2014.
- repec:idb:brikps:83020 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hakan Acaroglu & Ozcan Dagdemir, 2010. "An Alternative Approach For Child Labour In Developing Countries: Child Labour Participation Rates Or School Non-Attendance Rates," Perspectives of Innovation in Economics and Business (PIEB), Prague Development Center, vol. 5(2), pages 75-78, June.
- Irene Brambilla & Guido Porto & Alessandro Tarozzi, 2012.
"Adjusting to Trade Policy: Evidence from U.S. Antidumping Duties on Vietnamese Catfish,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 94(1), pages 304-319, February.
- Irene Brambilla & Guido Porto & Alessandro Tarozzi, 2008. "Adjusting to Trade Policy: Evidence from U.S. Antidumping Duties on Vietnamese Catfish," NBER Working Papers 14495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bown,Chad P. & Crowley,Meredith A, 2016. "The empirical landscape of trade policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7620, The World Bank.
- Prashant Bansode, 2013. "Perverse Consequences of Well Intentioned Regulation: Evidence from India's Child Labor Ban," Working Papers id:5555, eSocialSciences.
- Castilho, Marta & Menéndez, Marta & Sztulman, Aude, 2012.
"Trade Liberalization, Inequality, and Poverty in Brazilian States,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 821-835.
- Marta Castilho & Marta Menéndez & Aude Sztulman, 2009. "Trade liberalization, inequality and poverty in Brazilian states," Working Papers halshs-00574996, HAL.
- Marta Castilho & Marta Menéndez & Aude Sztulman, 2010. "Trade Liberalization, Inequality and Poverty in Brazilian States," Working Papers DT/2010/02, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Marta Castilho & Marta Menéndez & Aude Sztulman, 2010. "Trade Liberalization, Inequality and Poverty in Brazilian States," PSE - G-MOND WORKING PAPERS halshs-00967356, HAL.
- Bentaouet Kattan,Raja & Székely,Miguel, 2015. "Analyzing the dynamics of school dropout in upper secondary education in Latin America : a cohort approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7223, The World Bank.
- Krisztina Kis-Katos & Robert Sparrow, 2011.
"Child Labor and Trade Liberalization in Indonesia,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 46(4), pages 722-749.
- Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Sparrow, Robert, 2009.
"Child work and schooling under trade liberalization in Indonesia,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Frankfurt a.M. 2009
17, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Krisztina Kis-Katos & Robert Sparrow, 2009. "Child work and schooling under trade liberalization in Indonesia," Discussion Paper Series 8, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Mar 2009.
- Krisztina Kis-Katos, 2012. "Gender differences in work-schooling decisions in rural North India," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 491-519, December.
- Eric Edmonds, 2007.
- Petia Topalova, 2010.
"Factor Immobility and Regional Impacts of Trade Liberalization Evidenceon Poverty From India,"
IMF Working Papers
10/218, International Monetary Fund.
- Petia Topalova, 2010. "Factor Immobility and Regional Impacts of Trade Liberalization: Evidence on Poverty from India," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 1-41, October.
- J.Salcedo Cain & Rana Hasan & Devashish Mitra, 2010. "Trade Liberalization and Poverty Reduction: New Evidence from Indian States," Working Papers 3333, School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University, revised Nov 2010.
- Eric V. Edmonds & Norbert Schady, 2009.
"Poverty Alleviation and Child Labor,"
NBER Working Papers
15345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gauri Kartini Shastry, 2012. "Human Capital Response to Globalization: Education and Information Technology in India," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 47(2), pages 287-330.
- Harris, Richard G. & Robertson, Peter E., 2013.
"Trade, wages and skill accumulation in the emerging giants,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 407-421.
- Richard G. Harris & Peter Robertson, 2009. "Trade, Wages And Skill Accumulation In The Emerging Giants," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 09-19, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Karan Singh, B, 2011. "Impact of adverse economic shocks on the Indian child labour market and the schooling of children of poor households," MPRA Paper 30958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beyza Ural Marchand & Ray Rees & Raymond Riezman, 2011. "Globalization, Gender and Development: The Effect of Parental Labor Supply on Child Schooling," CESifo Working Paper Series 3341, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brian McCaig, 2009.
"Exporting Out of Poverty: Provincial Poverty in Vietnam and U.S. Market Access,"
ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics
2009-502, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Brian, McCaig, 2011. "Exporting out of poverty: Provincial poverty in Vietnam and U.S. market access," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 102-113, September.
- BHARADWAJ, Prachant & LAKDAWALA, Leah K. & LI, Nicholas, 2016. "Perverse Consequences Of Well-Intentioned Regulation: Evidence From India’S Child Labor Ban," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-25, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jiaochen Liang & Stephan Goetz, 2016. "Self-employment and trade shock mitigation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 45-56, January.
- F. Blanco, 2007. "Children's work in Angola: an overview," UCW Working Paper 38, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- Tandon, Sharad & Landes, Maurice R., 2011. "The Response of Consumption to Income Shocks: Evidence from the Indian Trade Liberalization," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103767, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Prashant Bharadwaj & Leah K. Lakdawala & Nicholas Li, 2013. "Perverse Consequences of Well Intentioned Regulation: Evidence from India's Child Labor Ban," NBER Working Papers 19602, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marina Bassi & Matias Busso & Juan Sebastián Muñoz, 2014. "Is the Glass Half Empty or Half Full? Enrollment, Graduation, and Dropout Rates in Latin America," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0170, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Mitra, Anirban & Mitra, Shabana, 2015. "Electoral Uncertainty, Income Inequality and the Middle Class," MPRA Paper 66990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elizabeth Jane Casabianca, 2012. "Distributional effects of preferential and multilateral trade liberalization: the case of Paraguay," FIW Working Paper series 083, FIW.
- Brian K. Kovak, 2013. "Regional Effects of Trade Reform: What Is the Correct Measure of Liberalization?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(5), pages 1960-76, August.
- Eric Edmonds & Maheshwor Shrestha, 2009. "Children's Work and Independent Child Migration: A critical review," Papers inwopa586, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Marina Bassi & Matias Busso & Juan Sebastian Muñoz, 2015. "Enrollment, Graduation, and Dropout Rates in Latin America: Is the Glass Half Empty or Half Full?," ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, vol. 0(Fall 2015), pages 113-156, October.
- Alessandrini, Michele & Buccellato, Tullio & Scaramozzino, Pasquale, 2008. "Whither the Indian Federation? Regional Disparities and Economic Reforms," MPRA Paper 23416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anukriti, S & Kumler, Todd J., 2014. "Tariffs, Social Status, and Gender in India," IZA Discussion Papers 7969, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Asha Sundaram & Reshad Ahsan & Devashish Mitra, 2012. "Complementarity between Formal and Informal Manufacturing in India: The Role of Policies and Institutions," Working Papers 1116, School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University, revised Apr 2012.
- Peter Egger & Sergey K. Nigai, 2016. "World-Trade Growth Accounting," CESifo Working Paper Series 5831, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dammert, Ana C., 2007.
"Child Labor and Schooling Response to Changes in Coca Production in Rural Peru,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2869, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dammert, Ana C., 2008. "Child labor and schooling response to changes in coca production in rural Peru," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 164-180, April.
- Brambilla, Irene & Porto, Guido & Tarozzi, Alessandro, 2009. "Adjusting to trade-policy changes in export markets : evidence from U.S. antidumping duties on Vietnamese catfish," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4990, The World Bank.
- Rafael Dix-Carneiro & Brian K. Kovak, 2015. "Trade Reform and Regional Dynamics: Evidence From 25 Years of Brazilian Matched Employer-Employee Data," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 15-225, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.