Agnes Christine Perez
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economic Research Service Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
Department of Agriculture
Government of the United States
1400 Independence Ave.,SW, Mail Stop 1800, Washington, DC 20250-1800
RePEc:edi:ersgvus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Canning, Patrick N. & Perez, Agnes C., 2008. "Economic Geography Of The U.S. Wine Industry," Working Papers 43891, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Perez, Agnes C., 1998. "The Role Of Trade In U.S. Horticulture," Agricultural Outlook Forum 1998 33262, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- Bonnell, D. & Toensmeyer, Ulrich C. & Bacon, J. Richard & Perez, A., 1990. "Analysis Of Trends And Forecasts In Coffee Prices And Consumer Consumption In The Northeast And United States," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 21(1), February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Canning, Patrick N. & Perez, Agnes C., 2008.
"Economic Geography Of The U.S. Wine Industry,"
43891, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Roberta Sardone & Valentina Cardinale & Crescenzo Dell’aquila & Paola Doria & Roberto Solazzo & Alfredo Manuel De Jesus Oliveira Coelho & Etienne Montaigne & Vasco Boatto & Andrea Dal Bianco & Luigi G, 2012. "The liberalisation of planting rights in the EU wine sector," Working Papers hal-01499067, HAL.
- Lucia Baldi & Massimo Peri & Daniela Vandone, 2013. "Investing in the wine market: a country-level threshold cointegration approach," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 493-503, March.
- Woods, Timothy A. & Deng, Xueting & Nogueira, Lia & Yang, Shang-Ho, 2015. "Local Wine Expenditure Determinants in the Northern Appalachian States," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 46(2), July.
- Bonnell, D. & Toensmeyer, Ulrich C. & Bacon, J. Richard & Perez, A., 1990.
"Analysis Of Trends And Forecasts In Coffee Prices And Consumer Consumption In The Northeast And United States,"
Journal of Food Distribution Research,
Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 21(1), February.
- Afees A. Salisu & Raymond Swaray & Idris Adediran, 2018. "Improving the predictability of commodity prices in US inflation: The role of coffee price," Working Papers 041, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Agnes Christine Perez should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.