|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Burnaby, Canada
Simon Fraser University
: (778) 782-3508
Burnaby, B.C., V5A 1S6
RePEc:edi:desfuca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Botosaru, Irene & Ferman, Bruno, 2017. "On the Role of Covariates in the Synthetic Control Method," MPRA Paper 80796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Irene Botosaru, 2017. "Identifying Distributions in a Panel Model with Heteroskedasticity: An Application to Earnings Volatility," Discussion Papers dp17-11, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Irene Botosaru & Chris Muris, 2017. "Binarization for panel models with fixed effects," CeMMAP working papers CWP31/17, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Botosaru, Irene, 2011. "A Duration Model with Dynamic Unobserved Heterogeneity," TSE Working Papers 11-262, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Nov 2013.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Botosaru, Irene, 2011.
"A Duration Model with Dynamic Unobserved Heterogeneity,"
TSE Working Papers
11-262, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Nov 2013.
- Ruixuan Liu, 2016. "A Single-index Cox Model Driven by Levy Subordinators," Emory Economics 1602, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Ruixuan Liu, 2016. "A Competing Risks Model with Time-varying Heterogeneity and Simultaneous Failure," Emory Economics 1603, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Effraimidis, Georgios, 2016. "Nonparametric Identification of a Time-Varying Frailty Model," COHERE Working Paper 2016:6, University of Southern Denmark, COHERE - Centre of Health Economics Research.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Irene Botosaru should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.