Difference‐in‐differences when the treatment status is observed in only one period
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brantly Callaway & Pedro H. C. Sant'Anna, 2018. "Difference-in-Differences with Multiple Time Periods and an Application on the Minimum Wage and Employment," DETU Working Papers 1804, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Brantly Callaway & Pedro H. C. Sant'Anna, 2018. "Difference-in-Differences with Multiple Time Periods," Papers 1803.09015, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2020.
- de Araujo, Douglas Kiarelly Godoy & Barroso, Joao Barata Ribeiro Blanco & Gonzalez, Rodrigo Barbone, 2020.
"Loan-to-value policy and housing finance: Effects on constrained borrowers,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 42(C).
- Douglas Kiarelly Godoy de Araujo & João Barata R B Barroso & Rodrigo Barbone Gonzalez, 2017. "Loan-to-value policy and housing finance: effects on constrained borrowers," BIS Working Papers 673, Bank for International Settlements.
- Tanya Byker & Italo A. Gutierrez, 2016. "Treatment Effects Using Inverse Probability Weighting and Contaminated Treatment Data An Application to the Evaluation of a Government Female Sterilization Campaign in Peru," Working Papers WR-1118-1, RAND Corporation.
- Douglas Kiarelly Godoy de Araujo & João Barata Ribeiro Blanco Barroso & Rodrigo Barbone Gonzalez, 2016. "Loan-To-Value Policy and Housing Loans: effects on constrained borrowers," Working Papers Series 445, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Yanqin Fan & Carlos A. Manzanares, 2017. "Partial identification of average treatment effects on the treated through difference-in-differences," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(6-9), pages 1057-1080, October.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2019. "Identification of Regression Models with a Misclassified and Endogenous Binary Regressor," Papers 1904.11143, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2020.
- Gonçalves, S. & Rodrigues, T.P. & Chagas, A.L.S., 2020.
"The impact of wind power on the Brazilian labor market,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 128(C).
- Solange Goncalves & Thiago Rodrigues, Andre Chagas, 2019. "The impact of wind power on the Brazilian labor market," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2019_41, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:japmet:v:33:y:2018:i:1:p:73-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.