Citations for "Time Series Analysis of Export Demand Equations: A Cross-Country Analysis"
by Abdelhak S. Senhadji & Claudio E. Montenegro
- Miguel Leon-Ledesma, 2002.
"Exports, Product Differentiation and Knowledge Spillovers,"
Studies in Economics
0206, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Miguel LeÃ³n-Ledesma, 2005. "Exports, Product Differentiation and Knowledge Spillovers," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 363-379, October.
- Takashi Isogai & Hirofumi Morishita & Rasmus Ruffer, 2002. "Analysis of Intra- and Inter-regional Trade in East Asia:Comparative Advantage Structures and Dynamic Interdependency in Trade Flows," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series International Department,, Bank of Japan.
- Christopher J. Gust & Nathan Sheets, 2007.
"The adjustment of global external imbalances: does partial exchange rate pass-through to trade prices matter?,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
850, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gust, Christopher & Leduc, Sylvain & Sheets, Nathan, 2009. "The adjustment of global external balances: Does partial exchange-rate pass-through to trade prices matter?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 173-185, November.
- Christopher J. Gust & Sylvain Leduc & Nathan Sheets, 2008. "The adjustment of global external balances: does partial exchange rate pass-through to trade prices matter?," Working Paper Series 2008-16, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Francesco Aiello & Graziella Bonanno & Alessia Via, 2014.
"Do Export Price Elasticities Support Tensions In Currency Markets? Evidence From China And Six Oecd Countries,"
201405, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Aiello, Francesco & Bonanno, Graziella & Via, Alessia, 2014. "Do export price elasticities support tensions in currency markets? Evidence from China and six OECD countries," MPRA Paper 56727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Ducoudré & Eric Heyer, 2014. "Baisse de l'euro et désinflation compétitive," Post-Print hal-01093016, HAL.
- G. C. Lim & Paul D. McNelis, 2006. "Fiscal and Current Account Balances in a Model with Sticky Prices and Distortionary Taxes," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2006n21, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Tao Xiang & Jikun Huang & d’Artis Kancs & Scott Rozelle & Jo Swinnen, 2012.
"Food Standards and Welfare: General Equilibrium Effects,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(2), pages 223-244, 06.
- Xiang, Tao & Huang, Jikun & Kancs, d'Artis & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2009. "Standards Driven Rural Development: A General Equilibrium Model with Market Imperfections," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51476, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tao Xiang & Jikun Huang & dâ€™Artis Kancs & Scott Rozelle & Jo Swinnen, 2010. "Food Standards and Welfare: A General Equilibrium Model with Market Imperfections," LICOS Discussion Papers 26310, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Cheng, Ka Ming & Kim, Hyeongwoo & Thompson, Henry, 2009. "The Exchange Rate and US Tourism Balance of Trade," MPRA Paper 18318, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Funke, Michael & Ruhwedel, Ralf, 2001.
"Export variety and export performance: empirical evidence from East Asia,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 493-505.
- Ralf Ruhwedel & Michael Funke, 2000. "Export Variety and Export Performance: Empirical Evidence from East Asia," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20006, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Lavee, Doron & Beniad, Gilat & Moshe-Jantzis, Moran, 2013. "Israel's foreign trade policy: The benefits of its reform," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 255-270.
- Joern Rattsoe & Hildegunn Ekroll Stokke, 2009.
"Wage inequality, comparative advantage and skill biased technical change in South Africa,"
Working Paper Series
9909, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Rattsø, Jørn & Stokke, Hildegunn, 2009. "Wage inequality, comparative advantage and skill biased technical change in South Africa," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Frankfurt a.M. 2009 34, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Cagri Sarikaya, 2004. "Export Dynamics in Turkey," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 4(2), pages 41-64.
- Das, Abhijit & Banga, Rashmi & Kumar, Dinesh, 2011.
"Global Economic Crisis: Impact and Restructuring of the Services Sector in India,"
ADBI Working Papers
311, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Abhijit Das & Rashmi Banga & Dinesh Kumar, 2011. "Global Economic Crisis : Impact and Restructuring of the Services Sector in India," Microeconomics Working Papers 23225, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Abhijit Das & Rashmi Banga & Dinesh Kumar, 2011. "Global Economic Crisis : Impact and Restructuring of the Services Sector in India," Trade Working Papers 23225, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Joseph E. Gagnon, 2004. "Growth-led exports: is variety the spice of trade?," International Finance Discussion Papers 822, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Shigeyuki, Hamori & Yoichi, Matsubayashi, 2009.
"Empirical Analysis of Export Demand Behavior of LDCs: Panel Cointegration Approach,"
17316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shigeyuki Hamori & Yoichi Matsubayashi, 2009. "Empirical analysis of export demand behavior of LDCs: Panel cointegration approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1990-1999.
- Jørn Rattsø & Hildegunn E. Stokke, 2009. "Trade barriers to growth in South Africa: Endogenous investment-productivity-trade interaction," DEGIT Conference Papers c014_010, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Utku Utkulu & Dilek Seymen, 2004. "Trade and Competitiveness Between Turkey and the EU: Time Series Evidence," Working Papers 2004/8, Turkish Economic Association, revised Mar 2004.
- Steven B. Kamin & Trevor A. Reeve & Nathan Sheets, 2007.
"U.S. external adjustment: is it disorderly? Is it unique? Will it disrupt the rest of the world?,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
892, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Steven B. Kamin & Trevor A. Reeve & Nathan Sheets, 2009. "U.S. External Adjustment: Is It Disorderly? Is It Unique? Will It Disrupt The Rest Of The World?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 27(2), pages 265-292, 04.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2008:i:7:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Montobbio Fabio & Rampa Francesco, 2002.
"The impact of technology and structural change on export performance on nine developing coutries,"
Economics and Quantitative Methods
qf0219, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Montobbio, Fabio & Rampa, Francesco, 2005. "The impact of technology and structural change on export performance in nine developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 527-547, April.
- Rattsø, Jørn & Stokke, Hildegunn E., 2012. "Trade policy in a growth model with technology gap dynamics and simulations for South Africa," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1042-1056.
- David Havrlant & Roman Hušek, 2011. "Models of Factors Driving the Czech Export," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(3), pages 195-215.
- Dorothea Lucke & Philipp J. H. Schröder & Dieter Schumacher, 2004. "R&D and Price Elasticity of Demand," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 430, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bruno Ducoudre & Eric Heyer, 2014.
"Baisse de l'euro et désinflation compétitive: Quel pays en profitera le plus ?,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/1h97uoi1ng8, Sciences Po.
- Bruno Ducoudré & Éric Heyer, 2014. "Baisse de l'euro et désinflation compétitive. Quel pays en profitera le plus ?," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(5), pages 221-253.
- Bernardina Algieri, 2011. "Modelling export equations using an unobserved component model: the case of the Euro Area and its competitors," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 593-637, December.
- B. Bhaskara Rao & Rup Singh, 2007.
"Estimating export equations,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(11), pages 799-802.
- Nenci, Silvia, 2005.
"Liberalizzazione tariffaria e crescita degli scambi mondiali: un’analisi storica comparata per la valutazione del sistema commerciale multilaterale
[Tariff Liberalisation and Trade Growth: a Compar," MPRA Paper 645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koi Nyen Wong, 2006. "Demand For Malaysia'S Exports: Evidence From The Electronics Industry," Monash Economics Working Papers 08/06, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Amelia U Santos-Paulino, 2006. "Trade liberalisation and trade performance in the Dominican Republic," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(7), pages 925-944.
- Zheng, Zijuan & Saghaian, Sayed H. & Reed, Michael R., 2012. "Factors Affecting the Export Demand for U.S. Pistachios," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 15(3).
- Calì, Massimiliano & te Velde, Dirk Willem, 2011. "Does Aid for Trade Really Improve Trade Performance?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 725-740, May.
- Dieter Schumacher & Dorothea Lucke & Philipp J. H. Schröder, 2004. "Wechselkursveränderungen und Außenhandelsposition bei forschungsintensiven Waren: Endbericht für 2003 ; Forschungsprojekt im Auftrag des Bundesministeriums für Bildung und Forschung," DIW Berlin: Politikberatung kompakt, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, volume 3, number pbk3, December.
- Muneesh Kapur & Rakesh Mohan, 2014. "Indiaâ€™s Recent Macroeconomic Performance: An Assessment and Way Forward," IMF Working Papers 14/68, International Monetary Fund.
- Bernardina Algieri, 2004. "Price and Income Elasticities of Russian Exports," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 1(2), pages 175-193, December.
- David Norman, 2006. "Modelling Manufactured Exports: Evidence from Australian States," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2006-01, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Srholec, Martin & Knell, Mark, 2007. "The Competitiveness of Nations: Why Some Countries Prosper While Others Fall Behind," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1595-1620, October.
- Berument, M. Hakan & Dincer, N. Nergiz & Mustafaoglu, Zafer, 2014. "External income shocks and Turkish exports: A sectoral analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 476-484.
- Víctor M. Cuevas Ahumada, 2009. "La competitividad internacional manufacturera en Argentina, México y Turquía: una investigación empírica," ECONOMÍA, GESTIÓN Y DESARROLLO 009355, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - CALI.
- Nabil Aflouk & Se-Eun Jeong & Jacques Mazier & Jamel Saadaoui, 2011. "Exchange Rate Misalignments and World Imbalances: a FEER Approach for Emerging Countries," Post-Print halshs-00484808, HAL.
- Saten Kumar, 2011. "Estimating export demand equations in selected Asian countriess," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 5-16, February.
- Evren Erdogan Cosar, 2002. "Price and Income Elasticities of Turkish Export Demand : A Panel Data Application," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 2(2), pages 19-53.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2005:i:15:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nogueira, Lia & Chouinard, Hayley H., 2006. "The Effects of Reducing Sanitary and Phytosanitary (SPS) Barriers to Trade on the Washington State Apple Industry," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21433, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dorothea Lucke & Philipp J.H. Schröder & Dieter Schumacher, 2005. "A Note on R&D and Price Elasticity of Demand," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 225(6), pages 688-698, November.
- Almira Buzaushina, 2015. "Trade elasticities in transition countries," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 309-335, June.
- Koi Nyen Wong, 2008. "Disaggregated export demand of Malaysia: evidence from the electronics industry," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(7), pages 1-14.
- Caramazza, Francesco & Ricci, Luca & Salgado, Ranil, 2004. "International financial contagion in currency crises," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 51-70, February.
- Torben Andersen & Julia Chiriaeva, 2007. "Exchange Rate Pegs, Fiscal Policy and Credibility," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 53-76, February.
- Titus O. Awokuse & Conrado M. Gempesaw II, 2005. "Foreign political instability and U.S. agricultural exports: evidence from panel data," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(15), pages 1-12.
- Xavier Timbeau, 2014. "Le piège de la déflation : Perspectives 2014-2015," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/c6c7hcjgm91, Sciences Po.
- Florian Verheyen, 2014. "The stability of German export demand equations – have German exports suffered from the strength of the euro?," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 529-548, December.