Empirical estimation of trend and cyclical export elasticities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vahid, F & Engle, Robert F, 1993. "Common Trends and Common Cycles," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 341-360, Oct.-Dec..
- Fadiga, Mohamadou L. & Misra, Sukant K., 2007. "Common Trends, Common Cycles, and Price Relationships in the International Fiber Market," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(01), April.
- Engel, Charles & Wang, Jian, 2011.
"International trade in durable goods: Understanding volatility, cyclicality, and elasticities,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 37-52, January.
- Jian Wang & Charles Engel, 2008. "International Trade in Durable Goods: Understanding Volatility, Cyclicality, and Elasticities," 2008 Meeting Papers 210, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Charles Engel & Jian Wang, 2008. "International Trade in Durable Goods: Understanding Volatility, Cyclicality, and Elasticities," NBER Working Papers 13814, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George Kapetanios, 2003. "A Note on Joint Estimation of Common Cycles and Common Trends in Nonstationary Multivariate Systems," Working Papers 483, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-FOR-2011-11-01 (Forecasting)
- NEP-INT-2011-11-01 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:1030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .