Report NEP-INT-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro Barattieri, 2011. "Estimating Trade and Investment Flows: Partners and Volumes," Cahiers de recherche 1133, CIRPEE.
- Tanja GrubljeÅ¡iÄ & JoÅ¾e Damijan, 2011. "From Differences in Export Behavior of Services and Manufacturing Firms in Slovenia," LICOS Discussion Papers 29511, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2011. "Exports, Foreign Direct Investments and Productivity: Are Services Firms Different?," IZA Discussion Papers 6009, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Massimo Riccaboni & Alessandro Rossi & Stefano Schiavo, 2011. "Global Networks of Trade and Bits," Department of Economics Working Papers 1108, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Martins, Pedro S. & Opromolla, Luca David, 2011. "Why Ex(Im)porters Pay More: Evidence from Matched Firm-Worker Panels," IZA Discussion Papers 6013, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luca Antonio Ricci & Federico Trionfetti, 2011. "Productivity, networks, and export performance: evidence from a cross-country fi rm dataset," Working Papers halshs-00633033, HAL.
- Dimitra Petropoulou & Kwok Tong Soo, 2011. "Product Durability and Trade Volatility," Working Paper Series 2811, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Hylke Vandenbussche & Christian Viegelahn, 2011. "No Protectionist Policy Before and During the Great Recession," LICOS Discussion Papers 28511, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Nelly Exbrayat & Benny Geys, 2011. "Trade Integration and Business Tax Differentials : Theory and Evidence from OECD Countries," Working Papers 1123, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Matthew T. Cole, 2011. "Optimal tariffs with FDI : the evidence," Working Papers 201121, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Askenazy, Philippe & Caldera, Aida & Gaulier, Guillaume & Irac, Delphine, 2011. "Financial Constraints and Foreign Market Entries or Exits: Firm Level Evidence from France," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1112, CEPREMAP.
- Francesco Di Comite & Jacques-François Thisse & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2011. "Verti-zontal differentiation in monopolistic competition," Working Paper Research 216, National Bank of Belgium.
- Arvis, Jean-Francois & Shepherd, Ben, 2011. "The Poisson quasi-maximum likelihood estimator: A solution to the “adding up” problem in gravity models," MPRA Paper 34334, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Esther Kalkbrenner, 2010. "Acquired versus Non-Acquired Subsidiaries - Which Entry Mode do Parent Firms Prefer," NRN working papers 2010-22, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Ronald B. Davies & Amélie Guillin, 2011. "How far away is an intangible? Services FDI and distance," Working Papers 201120, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Jane Haltmaier, 2011. "Empirical estimation of trend and cyclical export elasticities," International Finance Discussion Papers 1030, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- A. Yasemin Yalta, 2011. "New Evidence on FDI-Led Growth: The Case of China," Working Papers 1107, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.