Econometric analysis and forecasting of Latvia's balance of payments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Milesi-Ferretti, Gian & Razin, Assaf, 1998.
"Sharp reductions in current account deficits An empirical analysis,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 897-908, May.
- Gian M Milesi-Ferretti & Assaf Razin, 1997. "Sharp Reductions in Current Account Deficits; An Empirical Analysis," IMF Working Papers 97/168, International Monetary Fund.
- Gian Maria Milesi-Ferrett & Assaf Razin, 1997. "Sharp Reductions in Current Account Deficits: An Empirical Analyis," NBER Working Papers 6310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2002. "Does the Current Account Matter?," NBER Chapters,in: Preventing Currency Crises in Emerging Markets, pages 21-76 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gian Maria Milesi-Ferrett & Assaf Razin, 1996. "Sustainability of Persistent Current Account Deficits," NBER Working Papers 5467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stone, Joe A, 1979. "Price Elasticities of Demand for Imports and Exports: Industry Estimates for the U.S., the E.E.C. and Japan," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(2), pages 306-312, May.
- FranÁois J. Gurtner, 2003. "Currency Boards and Debt Traps: Evidence from Argentina and Relevance for Estonia," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 209-228, February.
- Marquez, Jaime & McNeilly, Caryl, 1988. "Income and Price Elasticities for Exports of Developing Countries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(2), pages 306-314, May.
- Donal McGettigan, 2000. "Current Account and External Sustainability in the Baltics, Russia, and Other Countries of the Former Soviet Union," IMF Occasional Papers 189, International Monetary Fund.
- Irving B. Kravis & Robert E. Lipsey & Eliot R. J. Kalter, 1977. "Export Prices and Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 0182, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Warmedinger, Thomas, 2004. "Import prices and pricing-to-market effects in the euro area," Working Paper Series 299, European Central Bank.
- Sato, Kazuo, 1977. "The Demand Function for Industrial Exports: A Cross-Country Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(4), pages 456-464, November.
- Jorgen Drud Hansen & Morten Hansen, 2004. "Are the Current Account Deficits in the Baltic States Sustainable?," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 4(2), pages 5-24, July.
- Claudio Montenegro & Abdelhak S Senhadji, 1998. "Time Series Analysis of Export Demand Equations; A Cross-Country Analysis," IMF Working Papers 98/149, International Monetary Fund.
- Vladimir Benacek & Ladislav Prokop & Jan A. Visek, 2003. "Determining Factors of the Czech Foreign Trade Balance: Structural Issues in Trade Creation," Working Papers 2003/03, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsLatvia; current account; forecasting;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .