Price Elasticities of Demand for Imports and Exports: Industry Estimates for the U.S., the E.E.C. and Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pavel Kadochnikov, 2006. "An Analysis of Import Substitution in Russia after the 1998 Crisis," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 95, pages 148-148.
- Byron Gangnes & Craig Parsons, 2004. "Have U.S.-Japan Trade Agreements Made a Difference?," Working Papers 08-2004, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Thomas M. Fullerton, Jr. & W. Charles Sowyer & Richard L. Sprinkle, 1997.
"Functional form for United States-México trade equations,"
El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 12(1), pages 23-35.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr & W Charles Sawyer & Richard L Sprinkle, 2004. "Functional Form for United States - Mexico Trade Equations," International Trade 0408001, EconWPA.
- Barry Eichengreen & Hans van der Ven, 1984. "U.S. Antidumping Policies: The Case of Steel," NBER Chapters,in: The Structure and Evolution of Recent U.S. Trade Policy, pages 67-110 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jayant Menon, 1993. "Import Price and Activity Elasticities for the MONASH Model: Johansen FIML Estimation of Cointegration Vectors," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-58, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Martin Neil Baily & Robert Z. Lawrence, 2004. "What Happened to the Great U.S. Job Machine? The Role of Trade and Electronic Offshoring," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 35(2), pages 211-284.
- Cole, Ismail Miniru, 1995. "Japanese import price elasticities by region of origin: 1968-1988," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 131-138, May.
- Jaime R. Marquez, 1992. "The autonomy of trade elasticities: choice and consequences," International Finance Discussion Papers 422, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Benkovskis, Konstantins, 2005. "Econometric analysis and forecasting of Latvia's balance of payments," MPRA Paper 23274, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catherine L. Mann & Katharina Plück, 2005. "The US Trade Deficit: A Disaggregated Perspective," Working Paper Series WP05-11, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr & Richard L Sprinkle, 2005. "An Error Correction Analysis of U.S.-Mexico Trade Flows," International Trade 0506003, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:61:y:1979:i:2:p:306-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .