Current account sustainability
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- McLure, Charles E. Jr., 1993. "Economic, Administrative, and Political Factors in Choosing a General Consumption Tax," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 46(3), pages 345-358, September.
- Blumenthal, Marsha & Slemrod, Joel, 1992. "The Compliance Cost of the U.S. Individual Income Tax System: A Second Look After Tax Reform," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 45(2), pages 185-202, June.
- Harry G. Johnson & Mel Krauss, 1970. "Border Taxes, Border Tax Adjustments, Comparative Advantage, and the Balance of Payments," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 3(4), pages 595-602, November.
- McLure, Charles E, Jr & Zodrow, George R, 1987. "Treasury I and the Tax Reform Act of 1986: The Economics and Politics of Tax Reform," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 37-58, Summer.
- Feld, Alan L., 1995. "Living With the Flat Tax," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 48(4), pages 603-17, December.
- Ginsburg, Martin D., 1995. "Life Under a Personal Consumption Tax: Some Thoughts on Working, Saving, and Consuming in Nunn-Domenici's Tax World," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 48(4), pages 585-602, December.
More about this item
KeywordsMOVIMIENTOS DE CAPITAL; HACIENDA PUBLICA; POLITICA FISCAL; POLITICA PRESUPUESTARIA; CUENTAS NACIONALES; DEUDA EXTERNA; CAPITAL MOVEMENTS; PUBLIC FINANCE; FISCAL POLICY; BUDGETARY POLICY; NATIONAL ACCOUNTS; EXTERNAL DEBT;
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col093:34294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .