Export variety and export performance: Empirical evidence for the OECD countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:exe:wpaper:99/17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feenstra, Robert C, 1994. "New Product Varieties and the Measurement of International Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 157-177, March.
- repec:fth:michin:324 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muscatelli, Vito Antonio & Stevenson, Andrew A & Montagna, Catia, 1995. "Modeling Aggregate Manufactured Exports for Some Asian Newly Industrialized Economies," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(1), pages 147-155, February.
- Ahn, Seung C. & Schmidt, Peter, 1995. "Efficient estimation of models for dynamic panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 5-27, July.
- Hahn, Jinyong, 1999. "How informative is the initial condition in the dynamic panel model with fixed effects?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 309-326, December.
- Currie, David, et al, 1999.
"Phases of Imitation and Innovation in a North-South Endogenous Growth Model,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 60-88, January.
- Chui, Michael & Currie, David & Levine, Paul L & Pearlman, Joseph, 1996. "Phases of Imitation and Innovation in a North-South Endogenous Growth Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 1489, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Currie & Paul Levine & Joeseph Pearlman & Michael Chui, 1996. "Phases of Imitation and Innovation in a North-South Endogenous Growth Model," School of Economics Discussion Papers 9602, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Hooker, Mark A., 1996. "What happened to the oil price-macroeconomy relationship?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 195-213, October.
- Goldstein, Morris & Khan, Mohsin S., 1985. "Income and price effects in foreign trade," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 20, pages 1041-1105 Elsevier.
- Greenhalgh, Christine & Taylor, Paul & Wilson, Rob, 1994.
"Innovation and Export Volumes and Prices--A Disaggregated Study,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 46(1), pages 102-135, January.
- Greenhalgh, Christine Anne & Taylor, Paul, 1990. "Innovation and Export Volumes and Prices: A Disaggregated Study," CEPR Discussion Papers 487, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Greenhalgh, C. & Taylor, P. & Wilson, R., 1991. "Innovation and Export Volumes and Prices- A Disaggregated Study," Economics Series Working Papers 99107, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Feenstra, Robert C. & Yang, Tzu-Han & Hamilton, Gary G., 1999. "Business groups and product variety in trade: evidence from South Korea, Taiwan and Japan," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 71-100, June.
- Driver, R. & Wren-Lewis, S., 1999. "New Trade Theory and Aggregate Export Equations: an Application of Panel Cointegration," Discussion Papers 9917, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Hummels, D. & Levinsohn, J., 1993. "Product Differentiation as a Source of Comparative Advantage?," Working Papers 324, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Flam, Harry & Helpman, Elhanan, 1987. "Vertical Product Differentiation and North-South Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 810-822, December.
- repec:nsr:niesrd:71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sato, Kazuo, 1976. "The Ideal Log-Change Index Number," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 58(2), pages 223-228, May.
- Claudio Montenegro & Abdelhak S Senhadji, 1998. "Time Series Analysis of Export Demand Equations; A Cross-Country Analysis," IMF Working Papers 98/149, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yener Kandogan, 2004. "How Much Restructuring did the Transition Countries Experience? Evidence from Quality of their Exports," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-637, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Frensch, Richard, 2004. "Public governance as the source of quality and variety gains from transition," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 388-408, September.
- Foster, Neil & Poeschl, Johannes & Stehrer, Robert, 2011.
"The impact of Preferential Trade Agreements on the margins of international trade,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 84-97, March.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Johannes Pöschl & Robert Stehrer, 2010. "The Impact of Preferential Trade Agreements on the Margins of International Trade," wiiw Working Papers 70, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Tohmas Karlsson, 2011. "Imports, Product Variety and the Extensive Margin: Some Stylized Facts," EcoMod2011 3003, EcoMod.
- Berument, M. Hakan & Dincer, N. Nergiz & Mustafaoglu, Zafer, 2014. "External income shocks and Turkish exports: A sectoral analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 476-484.
- Koen Frenken & Ron A. Boschma, 2012. "Economic Development as a Branching Process," Chapters,in: Evolution, Organization and Economic Behavior, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Neil Foster, 2012. "Preferential Trade Agreements and the Margins of Imports," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 23(5), pages 869-889, November.
- Frensch, Richard & Gaucaite Wittich, Vitalija, 2009. "Product variety and technical change," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 242-257, March.
- Robert Feenstra & Hiau Looi Kee, 2004. "On the Measurement of Product Variety in Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 145-149, May.
More about this item
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:138:y:2002:i:1:p:97-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.