Export variety and export performance: Empirical evidence for the OECD countries
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 138 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hahn, Jinyong, 1999. "How informative is the initial condition in the dynamic panel model with fixed effects?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 309-326, December.
- Goldstein, Morris & Khan, Mohsin S., 1985. "Income and price effects in foreign trade," Handbook of International Economics, in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 20, pages 1041-1105 Elsevier.
- Driver, R. & Wren-Lewis, S., 1999. "New Trade Theory and Aggregate Export Equations: an Application of Panel Cointegration," Discussion Papers 9917, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Chui, Michael & Currie, David & Levine, Paul L & Pearlman, Joseph, 1996.
"Phases of Imitation and Innovation in a North-South Endogenous Growth Model,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1489, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Currie, David, et al, 1999. "Phases of Imitation and Innovation in a North-South Endogenous Growth Model," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 60-88, January.
- David Currie & Paul Levine & Joeseph Pearlman & Michael Chui, 1996. "Phases of Imitation and Innovation in a North-South Endogenous Growth Model," School of Economics Discussion Papers 9602, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Greenhalgh, Christine Anne & Taylor, Paul, 1990.
"Innovation and Export Volumes and Prices: A Disaggregated Study,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
487, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Greenhalgh, Christine & Taylor, Paul & Wilson, Rob, 1994. "Innovation and Export Volumes and Prices--A Disaggregated Study," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(1), pages 102-35, January.
- Greenhalgh, C. & Taylor, P. & Wilson, R., 1991. "Innovation and Export Volumes and Prices- A Disaggregated Study," Economics Series Working Papers 99107, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Flam, Harry & Helpman, Elhanan, 1987. "Vertical Product Differentiation and North-South Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 810-22, December.
- Hooker, Mark A., 1996. "What happened to the oil price-macroeconomy relationship?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 195-213, October.
- Muscatelli, Vito Antonio & Stevenson, Andrew A & Montagna, Catia, 1995. "Modeling Aggregate Manufactured Exports for Some Asian Newly Industrialized Economies," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(1), pages 147-55, February.
- Ahn, Seung C. & Schmidt, Peter, 1995. "Efficient estimation of models for dynamic panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 5-27, July.
- Feenstra, Robert C, 1994. "New Product Varieties and the Measurement of International Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 157-77, March.
- Claudio Montenegro & A. Senhadji Semlali, 1998. "Time Series Analysis of Export Demand Equations; A Cross-Country Analysis," IMF Working Papers 98/149, International Monetary Fund.
- Hummels, D. & Levinsohn, J., 1993. "Product Differentiation as a Source of Comparative Advantage?," Working Papers 324, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- repec:nsr:niesrd:71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feenstra, Robert C. & Yang, Tzu-Han & Hamilton, Gary G., 1999. "Business groups and product variety in trade: evidence from South Korea, Taiwan and Japan," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 71-100, June.
- Sato, Kazuo, 1976. "The Ideal Log-Change Index Number," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 58(2), pages 223-28, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:138:y:2002:i:1:p:97-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.