Export variety and export performance: Empirical evidence for the OECD countries
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 138 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel|
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Claudio Montenegro & A. Senhadji Semlali, 1998. "Time Series Analysis of Export Demand Equations: A Cross-Country Analysis," IMF Working Papers 98/149, International Monetary Fund.
- Feenstra, Robert C, 1994. "New Product Varieties and the Measurement of International Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 157-77, March.
- Flam, Harry & Helpman, Elhanan, 1987. "Vertical Product Differentiation and North-South Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 810-22, December.
- Hahn, Jinyong, 1999. "How informative is the initial condition in the dynamic panel model with fixed effects?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 309-326, December.
- Muscatelli, Vito Antonio & Stevenson, Andrew A & Montagna, Catia, 1995. "Modeling Aggregate Manufactured Exports for Some Asian Newly Industrialized Economies," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(1), pages 147-55, February.
- Chui, Michael & Currie, David & Levine, Paul L & Pearlman, Joseph, 1996.
"Phases of Imitation and Innovation in a North-South Endogenous Growth Model,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1489, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Currie, David, et al, 1999. "Phases of Imitation and Innovation in a North-South Endogenous Growth Model," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 60-88, January.
- David Currie & Paul Levine & Joeseph Pearlman & Michael Chui, 1996. "Phases of Imitation and Innovation in a North-South Endogenous Growth Model," School of Economics Discussion Papers 9602, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Ahn, Seung C. & Schmidt, Peter, 1995. "Efficient estimation of models for dynamic panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 5-27, July.
- Greenhalgh, C. & Taylor, P. & Wilson, R., 1991.
"Innovation and Export Volumes and Prices- A Disaggregated Study,"
Economics Series Working Papers
99107, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Greenhalgh, Christine & Taylor, Paul & Wilson, Rob, 1994. "Innovation and Export Volumes and Prices--A Disaggregated Study," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(1), pages 102-35, January.
- Greenhalgh, Christine Anne & Taylor, Paul, 1990. "Innovation and Export Volumes and Prices: A Disaggregated Study," CEPR Discussion Papers 487, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Feenstra, Robert C. & Yang, Tzu-Han & Hamilton, Gary G., 1999. "Business groups and product variety in trade: evidence from South Korea, Taiwan and Japan," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 71-100, June.
- Hummels, D. & Levinsohn, J., 1993. "Product Differentiation as a Source of Comparative Advantage?," Working Papers 324, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- repec:nsr:niesrd:71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sato, Kazuo, 1976. "The Ideal Log-Change Index Number," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 58(2), pages 223-28, May.
- Goldstein, Morris & Khan, Mohsin S., 1985. "Income and price effects in foreign trade," Handbook of International Economics, in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 20, pages 1041-1105 Elsevier.
- Driver, R. & Wren-Lewis, S., 1999. "New Trade Theory and Aggregate Export Equations: an Application of Panel Cointegration," Discussion Papers 9917, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Hooker, Mark A., 1996. "What happened to the oil price-macroeconomy relationship?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 195-213, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:138:y:2002:i:1:p:97-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.