Assessing trade and welfare effects of trade liberalization : A comparison of alternative approaches to CGE modelling with imperfect competition
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Ballard, Charles L. & Cheong, Inkyo, 1997. "The effects of economic integration in the Pacific Rim: A computational general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 505-524.
- Alho, Kari & Erkkilä, Mika & Kotilainen, Markku, . "The Economics and Policies of Integration - a Finnish Perspective," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 22, Spring.
- Barros, Pedro Pita & Martinez-Giralt, Xavier, 1999.
"On the effects of antidumping legislation,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 53-72, January.
- Barros, Pedro Luis Pita & Martinez-Giralt, Xavier, 1997. "On the Effects of Anti-dumping Legislation," CEPR Discussion Papers 1590, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jože P. Damijan & Igor Masten, 2002. "Time Dependent Efficiency of Free Trade Agreements - The Case of Slovenia and the CEFTA Agreement," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 33(1), pages 147-160.
- Joze P. Damijan & Igor Masten, 2002. "Time-Dependent Efficiency of Free Trade Agreements: The Case of Slovenia and the CEFTA Agreement," LICOS Discussion Papers 11702, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Welsch, Heinz, 2008. "Armington elasticities for energy policy modeling: Evidence from four European countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2252-2264, September.
- Antoine Magnier & Joël Toujas-Bernate, 1994. "Technology and trade: Empirical evidences for the major five industrialized countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(3), pages 494-520, September.
- Jean-Marc Burniaux & Jean Waelbroeck, 1995. "Le cycle de l'Uruguay et sa problématique," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(3), pages 691-701.
- Linda Hunter & James R. Markusen & Thomas F. Rutherford, 1991. "Trade liberalization in a multinational-dominated industry: a theoretical and applied general equilibrium analysis," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, pages 39-42.
- Linda Hunter & James R. Markusen & Thomas F. Rutherford, 1991. "Trade Liberalization in a Multinational-Dominated Industry: A Theoretical and Applied General-Equilibrium Analysis," NBER Working Papers 3679, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Balistreri, Edward J. & Hillberry, Russell H. & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2010. "Trade and welfare: Does industrial organization matter?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 85-87, November.
- Edward J. Balistreri & Russell H. Hillberry & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2009. "Trade and Welfare: Does Industrial Organization Matter?," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/119, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Krishna, Pravin & Mitra, Devashish, 1998. "Trade liberalization, market discipline and productivity growth: new evidence from India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 447-462, August.
- Pravin Krishna & Devashish Mitra, 1996. "Trade Liberalization, Market Discipline and Productivity Growth: New Evidence From India," Working Papers 96-8, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Klepper, Gernot & Lorz, Jens Oliver & Stähler, Frank & Thiele, Rainer & Wiebelt, Manfred, 1993. "Empirische allgemeine Gleichgewichts-Modelle: Struktur und Anwendungsmöglichkeiten," Kiel Working Papers 595, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Yvan Decreux & Hugo Valin, 2007. "MIRAGE, Updated Version of the Model for Trade Policy Analysis: Focus on Agriculture and Dynamics," Working Papers 2007-15, CEPII research center.
- Decreux, Yvan & Valin, Hugo, 2007. "MIRAGE, Updated Version of the Model for Trade Policy Analysis: Focus on Agriculture and Dynamics," Working Papers 7284, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Bye, Brita, 2000. "Environmental Tax Reform and Producer Foresight: An Intertemporal Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 719-752, November.
- Daniel Piazalo, 2000. "Poland's Membership in the European Union: An Analysis with a Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Model," LICOS Discussion Papers 8900, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Willenbockel, Dirk, 2004. "Specification choice and robustness in CGE trade policy analysis with imperfect competition," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1065-1099, December.
- Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Onwuka, Kevin Odulukwe & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah, 2007. "Is a regional trade bloc a prelude to multilateral trade liberalization?: Empirical evidence from the ASEAN-5 economies," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 384-402, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:34:y:1990:i:4:p:725-745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed