Estimating Export Equations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Dilip Dutta & Nasiruddin Ahmed, 2004.
"An aggregate import demand function for India: a cointegration analysis,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(10), pages 607-613.
- Dilip Dutta & Nasiruddin Ahmed, 2001. "An Aggregate Import Demand Function for India: A Cointegration Analysis," ASARC Working Papers 2001-02, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Shin, Y., 1995. "An Autoregressive Distributed Lag Modelling Approach to Cointegration Analysis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9514, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Bruce E. Hansen, 1990. "Statistical Inference in Instrumental Variables Regression with I(1) Processes," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(1), pages 99-125.
- Abdelhak Senhadji, 1998. "Time-Series Estimation of Structural Import Demand Equations: A Cross-Country Analysis," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(2), pages 236-268, June.
- repec:syd:wpaper:2001-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- A. J. Abbott & G. De Vita, 2002. "Long-run price and income elasticities of demand for Hong Kong exports: a structural cointegrating VAR approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(8), pages 1025-1032.
- Abdelhak S. Senhadji & Claudio E. Montenegro, 1999.
"Time Series Analysis of Export Demand Equations: A Cross-Country Analysis,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 46(3), pages 1-2.
- Claudio Montenegro & Abdelhak S Senhadji, 1998. "Time Series Analysis of Export Demand Equations; A Cross-Country Analysis," IMF Working Papers 98/149, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Bruce E. Hansen, 1988. "Statistical Inference in Instrumental Variables," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 869R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Apr 1989.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florian Verheyen, 2015. "The role of non-price determinants for export demand," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 107-125, March.
- repec:ags:gjagec:253197 is not listed on IDEAS
- Verheyen, Florian, 2013. "Exchange rate nonlinearities in EMU exports to the US," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 66-76.
- Saygılı, Hülya & Saygılı, Mesut, 2011. "Structural changes in exports of an emerging economy: Case of Turkey," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 342-360.
- Sanjesh Kumar, 2009. "Estimating Export Equations for Developing Countries," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 17-28, March.
- Fedoseeva, Svetlana, 2014. "Are Agri-food Exports any Special? Exchange Rate Nonlinearities in European Exports to the US," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 63(4).
- Florian Verheyen, 2014. "The stability of German export demand equations – have German exports suffered from the strength of the euro?," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 529-548, December.
- Prakash, Kushneel & Maiti, Dibyendu, 2016. "Does devaluation improve trade balance in small island economies? The case of Fiji," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 382-393.
- Saten Kumar, 2011. "Estimating export demand equations in selected Asian countries," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 5-16, February.
More about this item
KeywordsExports; Price and Income Elasticities; Export-lead Growth Policy.;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2005-11-19 (International Trade)
- NEP-MAC-2005-11-19 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0511015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.