Different approaches of modelling reaction lags: how do Chilean manufacturing exports react to movements of the real exchange rate?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beenstock, Michael & Lavi, Yaakov & Ribon, Sigal, 1994. "The supply and demand for exports in Israel," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 333-350, August.
- Lourdes Moreno, 1997. "The determinants of Spanish industrial exports to the European Union," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(6), pages 723-732.
- Muscatelli, Vito Antonio & Stevenson, Andrew A & Montagna, Catia, 1995. "Modeling Aggregate Manufactured Exports for Some Asian Newly Industrialized Economies," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(1), pages 147-155, February.
- Cotsomitis, J. & DeBresson, C. & Kwan, A., 1990. "A Re-Examination of the Technology Gap Theory of Trade: Some Evidence from Time Series Data for O.E.C.D. Countries," Papers 90-06, Quebec a Montreal - C.R.E.D.I.T..
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- Newman, John L. & Lavy, Victor & de Vreyer, Philippe, 1995. "Export and output supply functions with endogenous domestic prices," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 119-141, February.
- Goldstein, Morris & Khan, Mohsin S, 1978. "The Supply and Demand for Exports: A Simultaneous Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(2), pages 275-286, May.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 1986. "Export Supply and Import Demand Functions: A Production Theory Approach," NBER Working Papers 2011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Khan, Mohsin S & Knight, Malcolm D, 1988. "Import Compression and Export Performance in Developing Countries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(2), pages 315-321, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Dierk Herzer & Sebastian Vollmer & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2006. "Chile´s Market Share in the EU Market: The Role of Price Competition in a Panel Analysis Setting," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 139, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Dierk Herzer & Sebastian Vollmer & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2006. "Problems in Applying Dynamic Panel Data Models: Theoretical and Empirical Findings," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 140, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Saten Kumar, 2011. "Estimating export demand equations in selected Asian countries," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 5-16, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:36:y:2004:i:14:p:1547-1560. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.