Citations for "The Estimation of a Simultaneous-Equation Tobit Model"
by Amemiya, Takeshi
- Moriizumi, Yoko, 2003. "Targeted saving by renters for housing purchase in Japan," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 494-509, May.
- A. Montini, 1999. "I consumi alimentari delle famiglie italiane: un modello per le decisioni di consumo extradomestico utilizzando i microdati di spesa familiare," Working Papers 364, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Facchini, Giovanni & van Biesebroeck, Johannes & Willmann, Gerald, 2003.
"Protection for Sale with Imperfect Rent Capturing,"
Economics Working Papers
2004,01, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Facchini & Johannes Van Biesebroeck & Gerald Willmann, 2005. "Protection for Sale with Imperfect Rent Capturing," NBER Working Papers 11269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanni Facchini & Johannes Van Biesebroeck & Gerald Willmann, 2005. "Protection for Sale with Imperfect Rent Capturing," Development Working Papers 207, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Xenia Matschke & Shane M. Sherlund, 2004.
"Do Labor Issues Matter in the Determination of U.S. Trade Policy? An Empirical Reevaluation,"
2004-36, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised May 2005.
- Xenia Matschke & Shane M. Sherlund, 2006. "Do Labor Issues Matter in the Determination of U.S. Trade Policy? An Empirical Reevaluation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(1), pages 405-421, March.
- Matschke, Xenia N. & Sherlund, Shane M, 2003. "Do Labor Issues Matter In The Determination Of U.S. Trade Policy? An Empirical Reevaluation," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt82k4x4f5, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Matschke, Xenia N. & Sherlund, Shane M, 2003. "Do Labor Issues Matter In The Determination Of U.S. Trade Policy? An Empirical Reevaluation," Santa Cruz Center for International Economics, Working Paper Series qt82k4x4f5, Center for International Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Matschke, Xenia N. & Sherlund, Shane M, 2003. "Do Labor Issues Matter In The Determination Of U.S. Trade Policy? An Empirical Reevaluation," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt0sn637k8, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Louis Christofides & Chen Peng, 2006. "Major Provisions of Labour Contracts and their Theoretical Coherence," CESifo Working Paper Series 1700, CESifo Group Munich.
- Miguel Cárdenas Rodríguez & Ivan Haščič & Nick Johnstone & Jérôme Silva & Antoine Ferey, 2015. "Renewable Energy Policies and Private Sector Investment: Evidence from Financial Microdata," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 62(1), pages 163-188, September.
- Raja Chakir & Julien Hardelin, 2010.
"Crop Insurance and Pesticides in French agriculture: an empirical analysis of multiple risks management,"
2010/04, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Raja Chakir & Julien Hardelin, 2010. "Crop Insurance and Pesticides in French agriculture: an empirical analysis of multiple risks management," Working Papers hal-00753733, HAL.
- Serena Frazzoni & Maria Luisa Mancusi & Zeno Rotondi & Maurizio Sobrero & Andrea Vezzulli, 2014.
"Innovation and export in SMEs: the role of relationship banking,"
DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza
def018, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Serena Frazzoni & Maria Luisa Mancusi & Zeno Rotondi & Maurizio Sobrero & Andrea Vezzulli, 2014. "Innovation and export in SMEs: the role of relationship banking," Working Papers Department of Economics 2014/18, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Dollar, David & Svensson, Jakob, 1998.
"What explains the success or failure of structural adjustment programs?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1938, The World Bank.
- Dollar, David & Svensson, Jakob, 2000. "What Explains the Success or Failure of Structural Adjustment Programmes?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(466), pages 894-917, October.
- repec:gii:ciesrp:cies_rp_36rev is not listed on IDEAS
- Diagne, Youssoupha S & Thiaw, Kalidou, 2008.
"Fiscalité et secteur informel au Sénégal
[Informal sector and tax compliance in Senegal]," MPRA Paper 54867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4929 is not listed on IDEAS
- Esho, Neil & Lam, Yung & Sharpe, Ian G., 2002. "Are maturity and debt type decisions interrelated? Evidence from Australian firms in international capital markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 549-569, November.
- Giuseppe Croce & Edoardo Di Porto & Emanuela Ghignoni & Andrea Ricci, 2013. "Employer education, agglomeration and workplace training: poaching vs knowledge spillovers," Working Papers 162, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Susan E.K. Christoffersen, 2000. "Fee Waivers in Money Market Mutual Funds," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-46, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Bernard Fortin & Thomas Lemieux & Pierre Frechette, 1990.
"An Empirical Model of Labor Supply in the Underground Economy,"
NBER Working Papers
3392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fortin, B. & Lemieux, T. & Frechette, P., 1990. "An Empirical Model Of Labor Supply In The Underground Economy.," Papers 9005, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Antecol, Heather & Bedard, Kelly & Helland, Eric, 2001.
"Does Single Parenthood Increase the Probability of Teenage Promiscuity, Drug Use, and Crime? Evidence from Divorce Law Changes,"
University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series
qt3fc7n20b, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Heather Antecol & Kelly Bedard & Eric Helland, 2001. "Does Single Parenthood Increase the Probability of Teenage Promiscuity, Drug Use, and Crime? Evidence from Divorce Law Changes," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2001-11, Claremont Colleges.
- Tairi Rõõm, 2004. "Search Intensity and Wage Differences," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2004-1, Bank of Estonia, revised 12 Oct 2004.
- Jose Maria Labeaga & Ester Martinez-Ros, 1994. "Estimación de un modelo de ecuaciones simultáneas con variables dependientes limitadas: una aplicación con datos de la industria española," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(3), pages 465-489, September.
- Rahaman, Mohammad M. & Zaman, Ashraf Al, 2013. "Management quality and the cost of debt: Does management matter to lenders?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 854-874.
- Laura Kawano, 2014. "The Dividend Clientele Hypothesis: Evidence from the 2003 Tax Act," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 114-36, February.
- Svensson, Roger & Fors, Gunnar, 1994. "R&D and Foreign Sales: Evidence from Swedish Multinationals," Working Paper Series 423, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Fors, Gunnar & Svensson, Roger, 1994. "R&D in Swedish Multinational Corporations," Working Paper Series 406, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Henry Saffer & Michael Grossman, 1986. "Endogenous Drinking Age Laws and Highway Mortality Rates of Young Drivers," NBER Working Papers 1982, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fors, Gunnar & Svensson , Roger, 1996. "R&D and Foreign Sales in Multinationals: A Simultaneous Relationship?," Working Paper Series 457, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Allen, Linda & Gottesman, Aron A. & Peng, Lin, 2012. "The impact of joint participation on liquidity in equity and syndicated bank loan markets," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 50-78.
- Bidisha Mandal & Brian Roe & Sara Fein, 2014. "Work and breastfeeding decisions are jointly determined for higher socioeconomic status US mothers," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 237-257, June.
- Shao-Hsun Keng & Wallace Huffman, 2010.
"Binge drinking and labor market success: a longitudinal study on young people,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 303-322, January.
- Keng, Shao-Hsun & Huffman, Wallace, 2005. "Binge Drinking and Labor Market Success: A Longitudinal Study on Young People," Staff General Research Papers 12299, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hassan, Rashid M., 1996. "Planting strategies of maize farmers in Kenya: a simultaneous equations analysis in the presence of discrete dependent variables," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 137-149, November.
- de Jong, A. & van Dijk, R. & Veld, C.H., 2001. "The Dividend and Share Repurchase Policies of Canadian Firms," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-88-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Carmen Cotei & Joseph Farhat, 2011. "An application of the two-stage Bivariate Probit–Tobit model to corporate financing decisions," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 363-380, October.
- Bachmann, Ronald & Beimann, Boris & Bredtmann, Julia & David, Peggy & Ehlert, Christoph & Kassenböhmer, Sonja & Schaffner, Sandra & Siemers, Lars, 2011. "Studies on flexicurity Lot 1: Study on various aspects of labour market performance using micro data from the European Union statistics on income and living conditions (EU-SILC). Contract No. VC/2010/," RWI Projektberichte, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung (RWI), number 72620.
- Bernard Gauthier & Jean-Paul Azam & Jonathan Goyette, 2004. "The Effect of Fiscal Policy and Corruption Control Mechanisms on Firm Growth and Social Welfare: Theory and Evidence," Cahiers de recherche 04-10, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Bellmann, Lutz & Caliendo, Marco & Hujer, Reinhard & Radic, Dubravko, 2002. "Beschäftigungswirkungen technisch-organisatorischen Wandels : eine mikroökonometrische Analyse mit dem Linked IAB-Panel (Technological and organisational change and its effects on employment : a micro," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 35(4), pages 506-522.
- Nandy, Debarshi K., 2010. "Why do firms denominate bank loans in foreign currencies? Empirical evidence from Canada and U.K," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 577-603, November.
- Eugene Amromin, 2005.
"Precautionary savings motives and tax efficiency of household portfolios: an empirical analysis,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2005-01, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gene Amromin, 2008. "Precautionary Savings Motives and Tax Efficiency of Household Portfolios: An Empirical Analysis," NBER Chapters, in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 22, pages 5-41 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zikhali, Precious, 2008. "Tenure Security and Investments: Micro-evidence from Zimbabwe’s Fast Track Land Reform Programme," Working Papers in Economics 321, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Svensson, Roger, 1993. "Evidence on Declining Exports Due to Overseas Production," Working Paper Series 369, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Rahkovsky, Ilya & Snyder, Samantha, 2015. "Food Choices and Store Proximity," Economic Research Report 210316, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Auten, Gerald & Joulfaian, David, 2001. "Bequest taxes and capital gains realizations," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 213-229, August.
- Jean-François Gautier, 2000. "L’informel est-il une forme de fraude fiscale ? Une analyse microéconométrique de la fraude fiscale des micro-entreprises à Madagascar," Working Papers DT/2000/07, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Alessandra Venturini & Claudia Villosio, 2004. "Labour Market Effects of Immigration: an Empirical Analysis Based on Italian Data," CHILD Working Papers wp17_04, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Lucia Mangiavacchi & Luca Piccoli, 2009. "Child welfare and intra-household inequality in Albania," Working Papers 149, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Roger Svensson, 1996. "Effects of overseas production on home country exports: Evidence based on Swedish multinationals," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 132(2), pages 304-329, September.
- de Jong, A. & van Dijk, R. & Veld, C.H., 2000. "The Dividend and Share Repurchase Policies of Canadian Firms : Empirical Evidence based on New Research Design," Discussion Paper 2000-16, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lisa M. Schineller, 1997. "A nonlinear econometric analysis of capital flight," International Finance Discussion Papers 594, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:ctc:serie1:def18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pontus Braunerhjelm, 1999. "Sunk costs, firm size and internationalization," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 135(4), pages 657-674, December.
- Sandra J. Newman & Joseph M. Harkness, 2002. "The long-term effects of public housing on self-sufficiency," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 21-43.
- Bjørnsen, Hild-Marte & Biørn, Erik, 2006. "The Joint Labour Decisions Of Farm Couples: A Censored Response Analysis Of On-Farm And Off-Farm Work," Memorandum 05/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Lucia Mangiavacchi & Federico Perali & Luca Piccoli, 2014.
"Intrahousehold distribution in migrant-sending families,"
DEA Working Papers
63, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Lucia Mangiavacchi & Federico Perali & Luca Piccoli, 2014. "Intrahousehold distribution in migrant-sending families," Working Papers 344, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Boenisch, Peter & Schneider, Lutz, 2013. "The social capital legacy of communism-results from the Berlin Wall experiment," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 391-411.
- Byrd, Daniel T. & Mizruchi, Mark S., 2005. "Bankers on the board and the debt ratio of firms," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 129-173, March.
- A. Abigail Payne & Aloysius Siow, 1998. "Estimating the Effects of Federal Research Funding on Universities using Alumni Representation on Congressional Appropriations Committees," Working Papers siow-99-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Marie-Benoît Magrini & Philippe Lemistre, 2008. "La mobilité géographique des jeunes ouvriers et employés est-elle rentable ?," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 185(4), pages 63-88.
- Dwyer, Debra Sabatini & Liu, Hong, 2013. "The impact of consumer health information on the demand for health services," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-11.
- Bruno Lanz, 2015. "Using avertive expenditures to estimate the demand for public goods: Combining objective and perceived quality," CIES Research Paper series 36-2015, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Matzkin, Rosa L., 2012. "Identification in nonparametric limited dependent variable models with simultaneity and unobserved heterogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 166(1), pages 106-115.
- Paul Kofman & Ian Sharpe, 2000. "Imputation Methods for Incomplete Dependent Variables in Finance," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0409, Econometric Society.
- Puhani, Patrick A. & Tabbert, Falko, 2016. "The effects of pension changes on age of first benefit receipt: Regression discontinuity evidence from repatriated ethnic Germans," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 12-23.