Estimating market power in the presence of capacity constraints: An application to high-fructose corn sweetener
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1978. "The Estimation of a Simultaneous Equation Generalized Probit Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(5), pages 1193-1205, September.
- Valerie Y. Suslow, 1986. "Estimating Monopoly Behavior with Competitive Recycling: An Application to Alcoa," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(3), pages 389-403, Autumn.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F & Suslow, Valerie Y, 1989. "Short-run Supply with Capacity Constraints," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(2), pages 11-42, October.
- Krouse, Clement G & Park, Jongsur, 2003. "Competition in the Interexchange Telecommunication Market," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(1), pages 85-101, April.
- Lawrence E. Haller & Ronald W. Cotterill, 1996.
"Evaluating Traditional Share-Price and Residual Demand Measures of Market Power in the Catsup Industry,"
Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports
031, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Haller, Lawrence E. & Cotterill, Ronald W., 1996. "Evaluating Traditional Share-Price and Residual Demand Measures of Market Power in the Catsup Industry," Research Reports 25193, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Dana Mukamel & William Spector, 2002. "The competitive nature of the nursing home industry: price mark ups and demand elasticities," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 413-420.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1989:i:15-16:p:12 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Genesove & Wallace P. Mullin, 1998. "Testing Static Oligopoly Models: Conduct and Cost in the Sugar Industry, 1890-1914," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 29(2), pages 355-377, Summer.
- Baker, Jonathan B. & Bresnahan, Timothy F., 1988. "Estimating the residual demand curve facing a single firm," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 283-300.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F., 1989. "Empirical studies of industries with market power," Handbook of Industrial Organization, in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 17, pages 1011-1057 Elsevier.
- Tomes, Nigel, 1981. "The Family, Inheritance, and the Intergenerational Transmission of Inequality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 928-958, October.
- James J. Heckman, 1977.
"Dummy Endogenous Variables in a Simultaneous Equation System,"
NBER Working Papers
0177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heckman, James J, 1978. "Dummy Endogenous Variables in a Simultaneous Equation System," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 931-959, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:24:y:2006:i:2:p:251-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.