Estimating market power in the presence of capacity constraints: An application to high-fructose corn sweetener
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dana Mukamel & William Spector, 2002. "The competitive nature of the nursing home industry: price mark ups and demand elasticities," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 413-420.
- Tomes, Nigel, 1981. "The Family, Inheritance, and the Intergenerational Transmission of Inequality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 928-958, October.
- Heckman, James J, 1978.
"Dummy Endogenous Variables in a Simultaneous Equation System,"
Econometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 931-959, July.
- James J. Heckman, 1977. "Dummy Endogenous Variables in a Simultaneous Equation System," NBER Working Papers 0177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence E. Haller & Ronald W. Cotterill, 1996.
"Evaluating Traditional Share-Price and Residual Demand Measures of Market Power in the Catsup Industry,"
Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports
031, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Haller, Lawrence E. & Cotterill, Ronald W., 1996. "Evaluating Traditional Share-Price and Residual Demand Measures of Market Power in the Catsup Industry," Research Reports 25193, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F & Suslow, Valerie Y, 1989. "Short-run Supply with Capacity Constraints," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(2), pages 11-42, October.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1978. "The Estimation of a Simultaneous Equation Generalized Probit Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(5), pages 1193-1205, September.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F., 1989. "Empirical studies of industries with market power," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 17, pages 1011-1057 Elsevier.
- Baker, Jonathan B. & Bresnahan, Timothy F., 1988. "Estimating the residual demand curve facing a single firm," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 283-300.
- David Genesove & Wallace P. Mullin, 1998. "Testing Static Oligopoly Models: Conduct and Cost in the Sugar Industry, 1890-1914," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 29(2), pages 355-377, Summer.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1989:i:15-16:p:12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krouse, Clement G & Park, Jongsur, 2003. "Competition in the Interexchange Telecommunication Market," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(1), pages 85-101, April.
- Valerie Y. Suslow, 1986. "Estimating Monopoly Behavior with Competitive Recycling: An Application to Alcoa," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(3), pages 389-403, Autumn.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cje:issued:v:50:y:2017:i:5:p:1445-1488 is not listed on IDEAS
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Margaret Slade, 2017.
"Empirical models of firms and industries,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1445-1488, December.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Margaret Slade, 2017. "Empirical Models of Firms and Industries," Working Papers tecipa-580, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Slade, Margaret, 2017. "Empirical Models of Firms and Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 12074, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Slade, Margaret E., 2017. "Empirical Models of Firms and Industries," Microeconomics.ca working papers margaret_e._slade-2017-4, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 27 Apr 2017.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:24:y:2006:i:2:p:251-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.