Citations for "Too Cool for School? Signalling and Countersignalling"
by Nick Feltovich & Richmond Harbaugh & Ted To
- Chung, Kim-Sau & Eső, Péter, 2013. "Persuasion and learning by countersignaling," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 487-491.
- Sengupta, Rajdeep, 2014.
"Lending to uncreditworthy borrowers,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 101-128.
- Abadie, Alberto & Gay, Sebastien, 2004.
"The Impact of Presumed Consent Legislation on Cadaveric Organ Donation: A Cross Country Study,"
Working Paper Series
rwp04-024, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Abadie, Alberto & Gay, Sebastien, 2006. "The impact of presumed consent legislation on cadaveric organ donation: A cross-country study," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 599-620, July.
- Alberto Abadie & Sebastien Gay, 2004. "The Impact of Presumed Consent Legislation on Cadaveric Organ Donation: A Cross Country Study," NBER Working Papers 10604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Luca & Jonathan Smith, 2013. "Strategic Disclosure: The Case of Business School Rankings," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-010, Harvard Business School, revised Nov 2014.
- Brendan Daley & Brett Green, 2012. "Waiting for News in the Market for Lemons," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 80(4), pages 1433-1504, 07.
- Philipp Sadowski, 2011. "Overeagerness," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000001198, David K. Levine.
- Soumyanetra Munshi, 2014. "Arranged marriage, education and dowry: A Contract-theoretic perspective," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-006, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Kremer, Ilan & Skrzypacz, Andrzej, 2007. "Dynamic signaling and market breakdown," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 58-82, March.
- Gianni De Fraja & Jozsef Sakovics, 2010.
"Exclusive Nightclubs and Lonely Hearts Columns: Non-monotone Participation in Optional Intermediation,"
ESE Discussion Papers
196, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- De Fraja, Gianni & Sákovics, József, 2012. "Exclusive nightclubs and lonely hearts columns: Non-monotone participation in optional intermediation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 618-632.
- De Fraja, Gianni & Sákovics, József, 2010. "Exclusive Nightclubs and Lonely Hearts Columns: Non-monotone Participation in Optional Intermediation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8059, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- De Fraja, Gianni & Sákovics, József, 2010. "Exclusive Nightclubs and Lonely Hearts Columns: Nonmonotone Participation in Optional Intermediation," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-84, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- David Hirshleifer & SONYA SEONGYEON LIM & Siew Hong Teoh, 2004.
"Disclosure to an Audience with Limited Attention,"
Game Theory and Information
- Suvorov Anton & Tsybuleva Natalia, 2010.
"Advice by an Informed Intermediary: Can You Trust Your Broker?,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-35, November.
- Anton Suvorov & Natalia Tsybuleva, 2008. "Advice by an Informed Intermediary: Can You Trust Your Broker?," Working Papers w0121, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Yi Qian & Qiang Gong & Yuxin Chen, 2013. "Untangling Searchable and Experiential Quality Responses to Counterfeits," NBER Working Papers 18784, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Polishchuk, L., 2010. "Collective Reputation in Higher Education: An Equilibrium Model," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 7, pages 46-69.
- repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/103665 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim-Sau Chung & Peter Eso, 2007. "Signalling with Career Concerns," Discussion Papers 1443, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Gambetta, Diego & Székely, Áron, 2014. "Signs and (counter)signals of trustworthiness," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 281-297.
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Gibbons, Steve & Thorpe, Andy & Snell, Martin & Hoskins, Sherria, 2007.
"Students' Academic Self-Perception,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3031, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arnaud Chevalier & Steve Gibbons & Andy Thorpe & Sherria Hoskins, 2007. "Students' Academic Self Perception," Working Papers 200729, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Steve Gibbons & Sherria Hoskins & Martin Snell & Andy Thorpe, 2008. "Students academic self-perception," CEE Discussion Papers 0090, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Stephen Gibbons & Andy Thorpe & Martin Snell & Sherria Hoskins, 2008. "Students' academic self-perception," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19377, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Philip J. Cook & Rebecca Hutchinson, 2006. "Smoke Signals: Adolescent Smoking and School Continuation," NBER Working Papers 12472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- TRUYTS, Tom, 2012. "Stochastic signaling: information substitutes and complements," CORE Discussion Papers 2012022, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Amine Ouazad & Lionel Page, 2012.
"Students’ Perceptions of Teacher Biases: Experimental Economics in Schools,"
CEE Discussion Papers
0133, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Ouazad, Amine & Page, Lionel, 2013. "Students' perceptions of teacher biases: Experimental economics in schools," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 116-130.
- George-Marios Angeletos & Christian Hellwig & Alessandro Pavan, 2004.
"Coordination and Policy Traps,"
122247000000000294, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hirshleifer, David & Lim, Sonya S. & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2004. "Disclosure to a Credulous Audience: The Role of Limited Attention," MPRA Paper 5198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bronsert, Anne-Kathrin & Glazer, Amihai & Konrad, Kai A., 2014. "Old Money, the Nouveaux Riches and Brunhilde's Marriage Strategy," IZA Discussion Papers 8307, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Julien Prat & Carlos Alos-Ferrer, 2007.
"Job Market Signaling and Employer Learning,"
2007 Meeting Papers
648, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Suvorov, Anton & van de Ven, Jeroen, 2009. "Discretionary rewards as a feedback mechanism," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 665-681, November.
- Jan Heufer, 2009. "In Vino Veritas: The Economics of Drinking," Ruhr Economic Papers 0158, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Stone, Daniel F. & Miller, Steven J., 2013. "Leading, learning and herding," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 222-231.
- Bronsert, Anne-Kathrin & Glazer, Amihai & Konrad, Kai A., 2014. "Old Money, the Nouveau Riche and Brunhilde's Marriage Dilemma," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100385, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Gottlieb, Daniel & Moreira, Humberto Ataíde & Araújo, Aloísio Pessoa de, 2004. "A model of mixed signals with applications to countersignaling an the GED," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 553, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- David N. Figlio & Maurice E. Lucas, 2000.
"Do High Grading Standards Affect Student Performance?,"
NBER Working Papers
7985, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Figlio, David N. & Lucas, Maurice E., 2004. "Do high grading standards affect student performance?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(9-10), pages 1815-1834, August.
- Skrzypacz, Andrzej & Kremer, Ilan, 2005.
"Ratings, Certifications and Grades: Dynamic Signaling and Market Breakdown,"
1814r2, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Andrzej Skrzypacz, 2004. "Ratings, certifications and grades: dynamic signaling and market breakdown," Theory workshop papers 121473000000000010, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Toru Suzuki, 2012. "Persuasive Silence," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-014, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- FU, Qiang & LI, Ming, 2010. "Policy Making with Reputation Concerns," Cahiers de recherche 09-2010, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Rick Harbaugh, 2005. "Prospect Theory or Skill Signaling?," Working Papers 2005-06, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2014.
"Persuasion with Reference Cues and Elaboration Costs,"
Working Papers - Economics
wp2014_04.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2014. "Persuasion with Reference Cues and Elaboration Costs," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 102, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Cartwright, Edward & Patel, Amrish, 2013.
"How category reporting can improve fundraising,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 73-90.
- Mark Voorneveld & Jörgen W. Weibull, 2011. "A Scent of Lemon—Seller Meets Buyer with a Noisy Quality Observation," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(1), pages 163-186, March.