Career Concerns and Excessive Risk Taking
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:restud:v:85:y:2018:i:3:p:1471-1501. is not listed on IDEAS
- Elchanan Ben-Porath & Eddie Dekel & Barton L Lipman, 2018.
"Disclosure and Choice,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 85(3), pages 1471-1501.
- Elchanan Ben-Porath & Eddie Dekel & Barton L. Lipman, 2014. "Disclosure and Choice," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2017-002, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Jan 2017.
- Elchanan Ben-Porath & Eddie Dekel & Barton L. Lipman, 2016. "Disclosure and Choice," Discussion Paper Series dp694, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Elisabeth Schulte & Mike Felgenhauer, 2017. "Preselection and expert advice," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 46(3), pages 693-714, August.
- Andreu, Laura & Pütz, Alexander, 2016. "Choosing two business degrees versus choosing one: What does it tell about mutual fund managers' investment behavior?," CFR Working Papers 12-01 [rev.2], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:95:y:2019:i:c:p:357-375 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:37-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rohan DUTTA & Pierre-Yves YANNI, 2017. "On Inducing Agents with Term Limits to Take Appropriate Risk," Cahiers de recherche 06-2017, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Andreu, Laura & Puetz, Alexander, 2017. "Choosing two business degrees versus choosing one: What does it tell about mutual fund managers' investment behavior?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 138-146.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:24:y:2015:i:1:p:110-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.