Citations for "More Instruments and Broader Goals: Moving toward the PostWashington Consensus"
by J. Stiglitz
- Meg Elkins & Simon Feeny & David Prentice, 2015. "Do Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers reduce poverty and improve well-being?," Discussion Papers 15/02, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- François Combarnous & Eric Berr & Eric Rougier, 2006.
"Too much consensus could be harmful : measuring the degree of implementation of the Washington consensus and its impact on economic growth,"
- François Combarnous & Eric Berr & Eric Rougier, 2005. "Too much consensus could be harmful : measuring the degree of implementation of the Washington consensus and its impact on economic growth," Post-Print hal-00152995, HAL.
- Eric Berr & François Combarnous & Eric Rougier, 2005. "Too much consensus could be harmful : measuring the degree of implementation of the Washington consensus and its impact on economic growth," Documents de travail 116, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Ivan Angelov, 2004. "Accelerated Economic Development – Theory and Practice," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 3-33.
- Dani Rodrick, 2003.
Economics working papers
2003-17, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Halit Yanikkaya, 2008.
"Is Trade Liberalization a Solution to the Unemployment Problem?,"
2008/17, Turkish Economic Association.
- Halit Yanikkaya, 2013. "Is trade liberalization a solution to the unemployment problem?," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 57-85, April.
- Christopher Cramer, 2000. "Inequality, Development and Economic Correctness," Working Papers 105, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Rakesh Mohan, 2005. "Reforms, Productivity, and Efficiency in Banking: The Indian Experience," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 44(4), pages 505-538.
- Koch, Martin, 2012. "International Organizations in Development and Global Inequality: The example of the World Bank.s pension policy," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Singh, Ajit, 1999. "Global economic trends, development and social policy at Copenhagen plus five," MPRA Paper 53557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gore, Charles, 2000. "The Rise and Fall of the Washington Consensus as a Paradigm for Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 789-804, May.
- Singh, Ajit, 1998.
"Asian capitalism and the financial crisis,"
54932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ajit Singh, 1998. ""Asian Capitalism" and the Financial Crisis," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 1998-15, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Ajit, Singh, 1998. "'Asian capitalism' and the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 24937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Craig, David & Porter, Doug, 2003. "Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers: A New Convergence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 53-69, January.
- Guanghua Wan & Ming Lu & Zhao Chen, 2005.
"Globalization and Regional Income Inequality--Evidence from within China,"
- Wan, Guanghua & Lu, Ming & Chen, Zhao, 2004. "Globalization and Regional Income Inequality: Evidence from within China," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ming Lu & Guanghua Wan & Zhao Chen, 2010. "Globalization and Regional Income Inequality: Evidence from within China," Working Papers id:3179, eSocialSciences.
- Maya Federman & David I. Levine, 2004.
"Does Industrialization = "Development"? The Effects of Industrialization on School Enrollment and Youth Employment in Indonesia,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Federman, Maya & Levine, David I., 2003. "Does Industrialization = "Development"? The Effects of Industrialization on School Enrollment and Youth Employment in Indonesia," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt3t10238h, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- James Copestake & Phillip Weston, 2000. "Pitfalls of debt reduction: a counterfactual case study of Zambia during the early 1990s," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 585-600.
- Hemmer, Hans-Rimbert & Marienburg, Holger, 2000. "Ökonomische Strukturanpassungspolitik in Entwicklungsländern," Discussion Papers in Development Economics 29, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Institute for Development Economics.
- Fine, B., 2000. "Bringing the Social Back into Economies: Progress or Reductionism?," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 731, The University of Melbourne.
- Jonathan M. Harris, . "01-09 "Macroeconomic Policy and Sustainability"," GDAE Working Papers 01-09, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Vojmir Franicevic, 2002. "The Postsocialist States in Southeast Europe: Challenges and Dilemmas," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 25, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Pomfret, Richard, 2007.
"Coordinating Aid for Regional Cooperation Projects: The Experience of Central Asia,"
Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Richard Pomfret, 2006. "Coordinating Aid for Regional Cooperation Projects: The Experience of Central Asia," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp163, IIIS.
- Bobrow-Strain, Aaron, 2004. "(Dis)Accords: The Politics of Market-Assisted Land Reforms in Chiapas, Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 887-903, June.
- Obersteiner, Michael & Wilk, Szymon, 1999. "Determinants of Long-term Economic Development: An Empirical Cross-country Study Involving Rough Sets Theory and Rule Induction," Transition Economics Series 11, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Philippe DULBECCO & Jean-Pierre ALLEGRET & COURBIS, 1999. "Financial Liberalisation and Stability of the Financial System in Emerging Markets: the institutional dimension of financial crises," Working Papers 199918, CERDI.
- Vladimir Mau, 1999. "Russian Economic Reforms as Perceived by Western Critics," Published Papers 112, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Fine, Ben, 2002. "Economics Imperialism and the New Development Economics as Kuhnian Paradigm Shift?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2057-2070, December.
- Almas Heshmati, 2010.
"The Relationship between Income Inequality, Poverty, and Globalization,"
- Heshmati, Almas, 2005. "The Relationship between Income Inequality, Poverty, and Globalization," Working Paper Series RP2005/37, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Heshmati, Almas, 2004. "The Relationship between Income Inequality, Poverty and Globalisation," IZA Discussion Papers 1277, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sanchez, Omar, 2003. "Globalization as a Development Strategy in Latin America?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1977-1995, December.
- Alshyab, Nooh, 2013. "The Political Economy of Reform and Development of the Washington Consensus," MPRA Paper 46014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asteriou, Dimitrios & Dimelis, Sophia & Moudatsou, Argiro, 2014. "Globalization and income inequality: A panel data econometric approach for the EU27 countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 592-599.
- Andrew Sumner, 2006. "Why Are We Still Arguing about Globalisation," Working Papers id:538, eSocialSciences.
- Justin Yifu Lin, 2007. "Development and Transition : Idea, Strategy, and Viability," Development Economics Working Papers 22709, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Terheggen, Anne, 2010. "The new kid in the forest: the impact of China's resource demand on Gabon's tropical timber value chain," MPRA Paper 37982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhardt, Nola & Peres, Wilson, 2000. "Latin America's New Economic Model: Micro Responses and Economic Restructuring," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1543-1566, September.
- Deval Desai & Michael Woolcock, 2012. "The politics of rule of law systems in developmental states: 'political settlements' as a basis for promoting effective justice institutions for marginalized groups," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series esid-008-12, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Eyraud, Luc & Clements, Benedict & Wane, Abdoul, 2013. "Green investment: Trends and determinants," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 852-865.
- Mario Cedrini, 2008.
"Consensus versus freedom or consensus upon freedom? from Washington disorder to the rediscovery of Keynes,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 30(4), pages 499-522, July.
- Cedrini Mario, 2007. "Consensus vs. freedom of consensus upon freedom? From Washington disorder to the rediscovery of Keynes," CESMEP Working Papers 200708, University of Turin.
- Cramer, Christopher, 1999. "Can Africa Industrialize by Processing Primary Commodities? The Case of Mozambican Cashew Nuts," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1247-1266, July.
- Polterovich, Victor & Popov, Vladimir, 2007.
"Демократизация И Экономический Рост
[Democratization and Economic Growth]," MPRA Paper 23012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- François Combarnous, 2003. "Le développement de l'humain comme préalable au développement économique : l'apport de l'analyse en composantes principales," Documents de travail 84, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Aron, Janine, 2000. "Growth and Institutions: A Review of the Evidence," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 15(1), pages 99-135, February.
- Anup Kumar Bhandari, 2010. "Total Factor Productivity Growth and Its Decomposition: An Assessment of the Indian Banking Sector in the True Liberalised Era," Working Papers id:3181, eSocialSciences.
- Francisco José Goerlich Gisbert & Rafael Pinilla Pallejà, 2003. "Distribución De La Renta Y El Potencial De Calidad De Vida (Qlp) En España (1981-1999)," Working Papers. Serie EC 2003-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Ben Fine & Costas Lapavitsas, 2004. "Social Capital And Capitalist Economies," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 2(1), pages 17-34.
- Lamia YACOUB, 2009. "La politique économique dans la mondialisation : de la récusation au renouveau (The economic policy in the globalization : from the denial in the revival)," Working Papers 211, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- David Hoyrup, 2005. "Retour sur la croissance rapide des pays d'Asie du Sud-Est dans les années 80-90 : une analyse statistique des similitudes et des différences entre l'Indonésie, la Malaisie, les Philippines et la Thaï," Post-Print halshs-00097796, HAL.
- Degol Hailu, 2007. "Scaling-up HIV/AIDS Financing and the Role of Macroeconomic Policies in Kenya," Conference Paper 4, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Rod Cross & Douglas Strachan, 2001. "Three Pillars of Conventional Wisdom," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 181-200.
- Vinhas de Souza, Lúcio & Schweickert, Rainer & Movchan, Veronika & Bilan, Olena & Burakovsky, Igor, 2005. "Now so near, and yet still so far: economic relations between Ukraine and the European Union," Kiel Discussion Papers 419, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kolodko, Grzegorz W., 2000.
"A posztszocialista átalakulás tíz éve a gazdaságpolitikai reformokkal kapcsolatos tanulságok
[Ten years of post-socialist transition: the lessons for policy reforms]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 197-214.
- Mwangi S. Kimenyi, 2006. "Economic Reforms and Pro-Poor Growth: Lessons for Africa and other Developing Regions and Economies in Transition," Working papers 2006-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Dario DEBOWICZ, . "Real Financial Models in Argentina," EcoMod2010 259600044, EcoMod.
- Gawrich, Andrea & Schweickert, Rainer, 2004. "Institutionelle Entwicklung in Europa - wie weit sind die südosteuropäischen Länder?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3259, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).