On (Ultra) rationality and the corporate and government veils
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Behringer & Till van Treeck, 2013.
"Income distribution and current account: A sectoral perspective,"
IMK Working Paper
125-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- van Treeck, Till & Behringer, Jan, 2014. "Income Distribution and Current Account: A Sectoral Perspective," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100296, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:oup:cambje:v:42:y:2018:i:1:p:47-94. is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian A Belabed & Thomas Theobald & Till van Treeck, 2018.
"Income distribution and current account imbalances,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 42(1), pages 47-94.
- Christian A. Belabed & Thomas Theobald & Till van Treeck, 2013. "Income Distribution and Current Account Imbalances," IMK Working Paper 126-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Theobald, Thomas & Belabed, Christian A., 2014. "Income Distribution and Current Account Imbalances," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100371, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Yoichi Matsubayashi & Takao Fujii, 2012. "Substitutability of Savings by Sectors: OECD Experiences," Discussion Papers 1215, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manchs:v:72:y:2004:i:3:p:382-402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.