Taxes, Corporate Dividend Policy and Personal Savings: The British Postwar Experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pitelis, Christos N, 1982. "Business Savings and the Macroeconomic Distribution of Income : The "Monopoly Capitalism" Saving Function," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 219, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jan Behringer & Till van Treeck, 2013.
"Income distribution and current account: A sectoral perspective,"
IMK Working Paper
125-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- van Treeck, Till & Behringer, Jan, 2014. "Income Distribution and Current Account: A Sectoral Perspective," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100296, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Philip R. Gerson, 1998. "The Impact of Fiscal Policy Variables on Output Growth," IMF Working Papers 98/1, International Monetary Fund.
- Christian A. Belabed & Thomas Theobald & Till van Treeck, 2013.
"Income Distribution and Current Account Imbalances,"
IMK Working Paper
126-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Theobald, Thomas & Belabed, Christian A., 2014. "Income Distribution and Current Account Imbalances," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100371, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Malcolm Baker & Stefan Nagel & Jeffrey Wurgler, 2007. "The Effect of Dividends on Consumption," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 38(1), pages 231-292.
- James M. Poterba, 1991.
"Dividends, Capital Gains, and the Corporate Veil: Evidence from Britain, Canada, and the United States,"
NBER Chapters,in: National Saving and Economic Performance, pages 49-74
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Poterba, J.M., 1989. "Dividends, Capital Gains And The Corporate Veil: Evidence From Britain, Canada And The United States," Working Papers 3, John Deutsch Institute for the Study of Economic Policy.
- James M. Poterba, 1989. "Dividends, Capital Gains, and the Corporate Veil: Evidence from Britain, Canada, and the United States," NBER Working Papers 2975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patric H. Hendershott & James D. Shilling, 1981. "The Impacts on Capital Allocation of Some Aspects of the Economic Recovery Tax Act of 1981," NBER Working Papers 0825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernheim, B. Douglas, 2002. "Taxation and saving," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 18, pages 1173-1249 Elsevier.
- Bill Martin, 2009. "An Augmented UK Private Expenditure Function," Working Papers wp384, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:55:y:1973:i:4:p:399-411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .