An Overview of the Murphy Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Feldstein, Martin, 1982. "Government deficits and aggregate demand," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-20.
- Fair, Ray C, 1979.
"An Analysis of a Macro-Econometric Model with Rational Expectations in the Bond and Stock Markets,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 69(4), pages 539-552, September.
- Ray C. Fair, 1977. "An Analysis of a Macroeconometric Model with Rational Expectationsin the Bond and Stock Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 459, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kenneth F. Wallis & John D. Whitley, 1987. "Long-Run Properties of Large-Scale Macroeconometric Models," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 6-7, pages 207-224.
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Kormendi, Roger C, 1983. "Government Debt, Government Spending, and Private Sector Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 994-1010, December.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
- Caton, C N & Higgins, C I, 1974. "Demand-Supply Imbalance, Unexpected Imports and Unintended Inventory Accumulation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 15(1), pages 75-92, February.
- Breusch, T S, 1978. "Testing for Autocorrelation in Dynamic Linear Models," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(31), pages 334-355, December.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1987:i:6-7:p:09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hall, A.D., 1992. "A study of various score test statistics for heteroscedasticity in the general linear model," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 563-568.
- Murphy, C W, 1986. "Exchange Rate Policy and the AMPS Model," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 0(0), pages 41-54, Supplemen.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Feldstein, Martin S., 1973. "Tax incentives, corporate saving, and capital accumulation in the United States," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 159-171, April.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Fischer, Stanley, 1980. "Exchange Rates and the Current Account," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 960-971, December.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1987:i:6-7 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K.F. Wallis, 1992. "On Macroeconomic Policy and Macroeconomic Modeling," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 92-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Tony Hall & Jan Jacobs & Adrian Pagan, "undated". "Macro-Econometric System Modelling @75," NCER Working Paper Series 95, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Martin Fukac & Adrian Pagan, 2009.
"Structural macro-wconometric modelling in a policy environment,"
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series
DP2009/16, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Martin Fukac & Adrian Pagan, 2009. "Structural Macro-Econometric Modelling in a Policy Environment," NCER Working Paper Series 50, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Martin Fukac & Adrian R. Pagan, 2010. "Structural macro-econometric modelling in a policy environment," Research Working Paper RWP 10-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Breece, James H, et al, 1994.
"Using the Murphy Model to Provide Short-run Macroeconomic Closure for ORANI,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 70(210), pages 292-314, September.
- James H. Breece & Keith R. McLaren & Chris W. Murphy & Alan A. Powell, 1991. "Using the Murphy Model to Provide Short-Run Macroeconomic Closure for ORANI," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-56, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Powell, Alan A., 2000.
"From Dornbusch to Murphy: Stylized Monetary Dynamics of a Contemporary Macroeconometric Model,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 99-116, January.
- Powell, A.A., 1995. "From Dornbush to Murphy: Stylized Monetary Dynamics of a Contemporary Macroeconometric Model," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 13/95, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Alan A. Powell, 1998. "From Dornbusch to Murphy: Stylized Monetary Dynamics of a contemporary Macroeconometric Model," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-69, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Garratt, Anthony & Lee, Kevin C & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Shin, Yongcheol, 1998.
"A Structural Cointegrating VAR Approach to Macroeconometric Modelling,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
9823, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Anthony Garratt & Kevin Lee & Mohammad Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin, 1998. "A structural cointegrating VAR approach to macroeconometric modelling," ESE Discussion Papers 8, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- C. W. Murphy, 1992. "The Macroeconomic Outlook," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 25(2), pages 5-15.
- Bruce F. Parsell & Alan A. Powell & Peter J. Wilcoxen, 1989. "The Reconciliation of Computable General Equilibrium and Macroeconomic Modelling: Grounds for Hope?," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-44, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- R. D. Herbert, "undated". "Observer Based Control with Nonlinear Macroeconometric Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 1996 _025, Society for Computational Economics.
- Herbert, Ric D & Bell, Rod D, 2004. "Constrained macroeconomic policy development with a separate predictive model," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 467-476.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecp:v:27:y:1988:i:0:p:175-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.