An Overview of the Murphy Model
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 27 (1988)
Issue (Month): 0 (Supplement, June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0004-900X|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Feldstein, Martin, 1982. "Government deficits and aggregate demand," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-20.
- Fair, Ray C, 1979.
"An Analysis of a Macro-Econometric Model with Rational Expectations in the Bond and Stock Markets,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 69(4), pages 539-552, September.
- Ray C. Fair, 1977. "An Analysis of a Macroeconometric Model with Rational Expectationsin the Bond and Stock Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 459, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kenneth F. Wallis & John D. Whitley, 1987. "Long-Run Properties of Large-Scale Macroeconometric Models," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 6-7, pages 207-224.
- Barro, Robert J, 1974.
"Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Barro, Robert J., 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Scholarly Articles 3451399, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Feldstein, Martin S., 1973. "Tax incentives, corporate saving, and capital accumulation in the United States," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 159-171, April.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015. "Specification tests in econometrics," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Kormendi, Roger C, 1983. "Government Debt, Government Spending, and Private Sector Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 994-1010, December.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Fischer, Stanley, 1980. "Exchange Rates and the Current Account," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 960-971, December.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
- Caton, C N & Higgins, C I, 1974. "Demand-Supply Imbalance, Unexpected Imports and Unintended Inventory Accumulation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 15(1), pages 75-92, February.
- Breusch, T S, 1978. "Testing for Autocorrelation in Dynamic Linear Models," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(31), pages 334-355, December.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1987:i:6-7:p:09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hall, A.D., 1992. "A study of various score test statistics for heteroscedasticity in the general linear model," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 563-568.
- Murphy, C W, 1986. "Exchange Rate Policy and the AMPS Model," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 0(0), pages 41-54, Supplemen.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1987:i:6-7 is not listed on IDEAS Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)