From Dornbusch to Murphy: Stylized Monetary Dynamics of a contemporary Macroeconometric Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Powell, Alan A., 2000. "From Dornbusch to Murphy: Stylized Monetary Dynamics of a Contemporary Macroeconometric Model," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 99-116, January.
- Powell, A.A., 1995. "From Dornbush to Murphy: Stylized Monetary Dynamics of a Contemporary Macroeconometric Model," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 13/95, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Murphy, C W, 1988. "Rational Expectations in Financial Markets and the Murphy Model," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(0), pages 61-88, Supplemen.
- John B. Taylor, 1995.
"The Monetary Transmission Mechanism: An Empirical Framework,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 11-26, Fall.
- John B. Taylor, 1995. "The monetary transmission mechanism: an empirical framework," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 95-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
- Gruen, D.W.R. & Gizycki, M.C., 1993.
"Explaining Forward Discount Bias: Is It Anchoring?,"
164, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- David W.R. Gruen & Marianne C. Gizycki, 1993. "Explaining Forward Discount Bias: Is it Anchoring?," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9307, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Murphy, C W, 1988. "An Overview of the Murphy Model," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(0), pages 175-199, Supplemen.
- Taylor, John B., 1993. "Discretion versus policy rules in practice," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 195-214, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herbert, Ric D & Bell, Rod D, 2004. "Constrained macroeconomic policy development with a separate predictive model," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 467-476.
- Ric D. Herbert and Rod D. Bell, 2001. "Constrained Optimal Control Under Limited Knowledge," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 14, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cop:wpaper:ip-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Horridge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpmonau.html .