From Dornbusch to Murphy: Stylized Monetary Dynamics of a contemporary Macroeconometric Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Powell, Alan A., 2000. "From Dornbusch to Murphy: Stylized Monetary Dynamics of a Contemporary Macroeconometric Model," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 99-116, January.
- Powell, A.A., 1995. "From Dornbush to Murphy: Stylized Monetary Dynamics of a Contemporary Macroeconometric Model," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 13/95, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Murphy, C W, 1988. "Rational Expectations in Financial Markets and the Murphy Model," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(0), pages 61-88, Supplemen.
- John B. Taylor, 1995.
"The Monetary Transmission Mechanism: An Empirical Framework,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, pages 11-26.
- John B. Taylor, 1995. "The monetary transmission mechanism: an empirical framework," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 95-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
- Gruen, D.W.R. & Gizycki, M.C., 1993.
"Explaining Forward Discount Bias: Is It Anchoring?,"
164, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- David W.R. Gruen & Marianne C. Gizycki, 1993. "Explaining Forward Discount Bias: Is it Anchoring?," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9307, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Murphy, C W, 1988. "An Overview of the Murphy Model," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(0), pages 175-199, Supplemen.
- Taylor, John B., 1993. "Discretion versus policy rules in practice," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 195-214, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herbert, Ric D & Bell, Rod D, 2004. "Constrained macroeconomic policy development with a separate predictive model," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 467-476.
- Ric D. Herbert and Rod D. Bell, 2001. "Constrained Optimal Control Under Limited Knowledge," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 14, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cop:wpaper:ip-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Horridge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpmonau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.