Tax incentives, corporate saving, and capital accumulation in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wright, Gavin, 1974. "The Political Economy of New Deal Spending: An Econometric Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(1), pages 30-38, February.
- Susan Lepper, 1974. "Voting behavior and aggregate policy targets," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 67-81, June.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:60:y:1966:i:03:p:529-547_13 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:67:y:1973:i:02:p:540-554_14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lindbeck, Assar, 1976. "Stabilization Policy in Open Economies with Endogenous Politicians," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 1-19, May.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1975. "The Political Business Cycle," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(2), pages 169-190.
- Wolf, Charles, Jr, 1970. "The Present Value of the Past," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(4), pages 783-792, Part I Ju.
- Bajt, Alexander, 1971. "Investment Cycles in European Socialist Economies: A Review Article," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 53-63, March.
- Karl Brunner, 1970. "The “monetarist revolution” in monetary theory," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 105(1), pages 1-30, September.
- Blinder, Alan S. & Solow, Robert M., 1973. "Does fiscal policy matter?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 319-337.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pitelis, Christos N, 1982. "Business Savings and the Macroeconomic Distribution of Income : The "Monopoly Capitalism" Saving Function," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 219, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Murphy, C W, 1988. "An Overview of the Murphy Model," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(0), pages 175-199, Supplemen.
- Jan Behringer & Till van Treeck, 2013.
"Income distribution and current account: A sectoral perspective,"
IMK Working Paper
125-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- van Treeck, Till & Behringer, Jan, 2014. "Income Distribution and Current Account: A Sectoral Perspective," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100296, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Philip R. Gerson, 1998. "The Impact of Fiscal Policy Variables on Output Growth," IMF Working Papers 98/1, International Monetary Fund.
- Christian A. Belabed & Thomas Theobald & Till van Treeck, 2013.
"Income Distribution and Current Account Imbalances,"
IMK Working Paper
126-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Theobald, Thomas & Belabed, Christian A., 2014. "Income Distribution and Current Account Imbalances," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100371, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- James M. Poterba, 1991.
"Dividends, Capital Gains, and the Corporate Veil: Evidence from Britain, Canada, and the United States,"
NBER Chapters,in: National Saving and Economic Performance, pages 49-74
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Poterba, J.M., 1989. "Dividends, Capital Gains And The Corporate Veil: Evidence From Britain, Canada And The United States," Working Papers 3, John Deutsch Institute for the Study of Economic Policy.
- James M. Poterba, 1989. "Dividends, Capital Gains, and the Corporate Veil: Evidence from Britain, Canada, and the United States," NBER Working Papers 2975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1990. "Public Sector Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 3508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Kevin Hassett, 1991. "Corporate Savings and Shareholder Consumption," NBER Chapters,in: National Saving and Economic Performance, pages 75-102 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Steindel, 2007. "How worrisome is a negative saving rate?," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 13(May).
- Agustín García & Julián Ramajo, "undated". "Los Efectos De La Política Fiscal Sobre El Consumo Privado: Nueva Evidencia Para El Caso Español," Working Papers 13-02 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Joe Peek, 1987. "Private Saving in the United States: 1950-85," NBER Working Papers 2294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bill Martin, 2009. "An Augmented UK Private Expenditure Function," Working Papers wp384, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:2:y:1973:i:2:p:159-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .