'Asian capitalism' and the financial crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ajit Singh, 1998. ""Asian Capitalism" and the Financial Crisis," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 1998-15, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Singh, Ajit, 1998. "Asian capitalism and the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 54932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ajit Singh, 1998.
"Savings, investment and the corporation in the East Asian miracle,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 112-137.
- Singh, Ajit, 1997. "Savings, investment and the corporation in the East Asian miracle," MPRA Paper 53884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Ajit, 1997. "Savings, investment and the corporation in the East Asian miracle," MPRA Paper 54994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Calvo, Guillermo A. & Mendoza, Enrique G., 1996.
"Mexico's balance-of-payments crisis: a chronicle of a death foretold,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3-4), pages 235-264, November.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Enrique G. Mendoza, 1996. "Mexico's balance-of-payments crisis: a chronicle of death foretold," International Finance Discussion Papers 545, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- J. Stiglitz, 1998. "More Instruments and Broader Goals: Moving toward the PostWashington Consensus," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 8.
- Takatoshi Ito & Anne O. Krueger, 1995. "Growth Theories in Light of the East Asian Experience, NBER-EASE Volume 4," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number ito_95-2, January.
- Singh, Ajit, 1994.
"Corporate financial patterns in industrialising economies: a comparative international study,"
54936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, A., 1995. "Corporate Financial Patterns in Industrializing Economies. A Coparative International Study," Papers 2, World Bank - International Finance Corporation.
- Harold L. Cole & Timothy J. Kehoe, 1996. "A self-fulfilling model of Mexico's 1994-95 debt crisis," Staff Report 210, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Amsden, Alice H. & Singh, Ajit, 1994.
"The optimal degree of competition and dynamic efficiency in Japan and Korea,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 941-951, April.
- Amsden, Alice & Singh, Ajit, 1993. "The optimal degree of competition and dynamic efficiency in Japan and Korea," MPRA Paper 54982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cole, Harold L. & Kehoe, Timothy J., 1996. "A self-fulfilling model of Mexico's 1994-1995 debt crisis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-4), pages 309-330, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe DULBECCO & Jean-Pierre ALLEGRET & COURBIS, 1999.
"Financial Liberalisation and Stability of the Financial System in Emerging Markets: the institutional dimension of financial crises,"
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Bernard Courbis & Philippe Dulbecco, 2003. "Financial Liberalization and Stability of the Financial System in Emerging Markets: The Institutional Dimension of Financial Crises," Post-Print hal-01659729, HAL.
- Kang-Kook Lee & James Crotty, 2004. "Was the IMF's Imposition of Economic Regime Change Justified? A Critique of the IMF's Economic and Political Role in Korea During and After the Crisis," Working Papers wp77, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Philip Arestis, 2003.
"Financial Sector Reforms in Developing Countries with Special Reference to Egypt,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_383, Levy Economics Institute.
- Philip Arestis, 2003. "Financial Sector Reforms in Developing Countries with Special reference to Egypt," Economic History 0307001, EconWPA.
- Singh, Ajit & Weisse, Bruce, 1998. "The Asian model: a crisis foretold," MPRA Paper 54002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jack Glen & Ajit Singh, 2003. "Capital Structure, Rates of Return and Financing Corporate Growth: Comparing Developed and Emerging Markets, 1994-00," Working Papers wp265, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Désiré Avo & Sylvie Marie-Louise Eyeffa Ekomo, 2007. "Quinze ans de restructuration bancaire dans la CEMAC : qu’avons-nous appris ?," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 89(3), pages 183-205.
- Korhonen, Iikka & Ledyaeva, Svetlana, 2010.
"Trade linkages and macroeconomic effects of the price of oil,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 848-856, July.
- Korhonen, Iikka & Ledyaeva, Svetlana, 2008. "Trade linkages and macroeconomic effects of the price of oil," BOFIT Discussion Papers 16/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Philip Arestis, 2002. "Financial crisis in Southeast Asia: dispelling illusion the Minskyan way," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(2), pages 237-260, March.
- Saoussen Ben Gamra & Mickaël Clévenot, 2006. "Libéralisation financière et crises bancaires dans les pays émergents," CEPN Working Papers hal-00188615, HAL.
- Ajit Singh, 2005. "FDI, Globalisation and Economic Development - Towards Reforming National and International Rules of the Game," Working Papers wp304, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
KeywordsAsian Model; East Asia; Economic Crisis; Policy;
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24937. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .